Trading System by Xard777 - page 93

A great system again - Thank you for sharing

xard777:

If you have to think about it or have questions....DO NOT USE THIS STRATEGY

Xard777

Xard,

Thank you for the new system. It is a great one and easy to follow. The attached "picture is worth a thousand words".

Regards,

Chrisstoff

-- -- --

this is my day-end result of today on A/U

do exactly as I planned and still losing more than 50 pip, in a few lots (1 lot each) trade --- so I am thinking, how the # of lots per day affect our own system

this template is also given by xard, I just did a few tuning

--- conclusion, these day, our investment strategy should strongly be for particular currency pair only -- can't be 1 size fits all now

-- not happy trading -- ouch

-- --

The breakout did ok today on cable...

Xard777

the attached TEXT file -- is the SOFTWARE for screen capture

you can have it (screen capture -- with any assigned key of your own choice) in JPG format ---- super easy, extra fast software

Files:

All the best MR Xard777.......

just sweet charity 19 to 23..years old...

girls.

xard777:
The breakout did ok today on cable... Xard777

Did all right on EU and EJ as well

Seems to be a very good system, except I need to be awake at 2am to set trading from Aust. Could this be set up to trade euro market ?

tks

Peter

peterke:
Did all right on EU and EJ as well

Seems to be a very good system, except I need to be awake at 2am to set trading from Aust. Could this be set up to trade euro market ?

tks

Peter

I think you can freely play with the settings, for example setting the time to the opening market you want.

Also, with the TPs. There is a TP for every pair depending his average daly range. For example, EU can be set to 50,100 and 150. Just do a little homework.

--

-- del a fews -- thanks

Reason: