Trading System by Xard777 - page 83

Xard777 tell me how to work on your sitseme have instructions to her

How to use Xard System

Hello,

I am trying to use Xard777 system but I am not sure to use it right. I am looking for configuration like this one :

Short if :

1. #4X 2010 EMA 35 down both on M15 and M5

2. I sould enter near 8/8 level on M15, but many times it goes up

Long if

1. #4X 2010 EMA 35 up both on M5 and M15

2. I should enter near 0/8 level on M15, but many time it fall down to -2/8 so I enter too late

The begining of the trades are always scaring ...

Thank you for the complete system

xard777:
OOPS!....in my haste I forgot to add indicators

now added...

Xard777

Hi Xard,

Many thanks for the indicators Now it is a complete and quite promising system for a trader

Regards,

Chrisstoff

chrisstoff:
Hi Xard,

Many thanks for the indicators

Chrisstoff

As you can see I am still playing around with the setup....

Xard777

for live trading of GJ -- GBP / JPY -- how long should we hold a transaction this month ??

for murray maths 1/8 2/8 ..., we know , sometime it break the barrier, it will go one level more -- but for one additional level (besides the current level / range) - when should we enter ??

I learn something from demo, we should set our daily loss limit (then stop all trade) at approx the same as our average daily win, otherwise, 1 day of loss, then it will take couple of week of consecutive winning to recover !! -- don't bet too many , at any 1 time !!

Only change is stable

xard777:
As you can see I am still playing around with the setup.... Xard777

You are a trader who always develops systems. Change is the basis of development...

need help

Hi Xard777,

thanks for sharing this system. i'm a newbie and this is looks like interesting to me, but i don't understand how to use the system, when time to take long, and when the time to take a short. It would be very helpful if you write it, maybe some kind a "readme".

thanks anyway, i'm still tyring to use it

this system definitely shows promise, if you can show us more examples, that would be helpful.

thanks.

fxvoilaaa:
this system definitely shows promise, if you can show us more examples, that would be helpful. thanks.

Still working on it...

Xard777

xard777:
Still working on it... Xard777

Great idea

Reason: