Trading System by Xard777 - page 128

santoso_am:
nice thread here, btw i m looking for these indicator "c of conflict"

if anyone have it , would u mind share here ?

thx

C of Conflict? I have never heard of this before. Nice name though.

5m Trading

Here is a 5min Trading setup to try out...

All the best

Xard777

Thanks xard777, seems to work well on higher time frames too!

RM

xard777:

All the best

Xard777

Thankyou xadd777 for the new system. will try it tomorrow

Yes, is is good??

Xard

I don't mean to complain, but why do post a trading system with absolutely NO explanation what it is about, how to use the indicators, etc. If you don't want people to trade your system, don't post it. For instance, FOREX Power:

what does it do, how do you interpert the bars and the data that is displayed? I have NO idea what to do with all these indicators.

Thanks for nothing.

wseyle:
I don't mean to complain, but why do post a trading system with absolutely NO explanation what it is about, how to use the indicators, etc. If you don't want people to trade your system, don't post it. For instance, FOREX Power:

what does it do, how do you interpert the bars and the data that is displayed? I have NO idea what to do with all these indicators.

Thanks for nothing.

Are you for real man...This is not a thread for spoon feeding...if you were really serious about it...just going through some of the past post would have solved your issue...there are not 100 but 1000's of post for each indicators..if you do research you will know everything.

We are all learning here...what else do you need from a guy, who spends hours developing the indicators and giving it all away from "FREE****.

If he was selling it then you had the right to ask..else you could have politely asked for the explanation like everyone else does but no you are different.....just coming here and blatantly complaining....just who do you think you are?

People like you make good coders life difficult by always whining and ultimately make them not wanna post anything....do us all a favor JUST GO AWAY...I could get more angry...but actually im having a very good day at trading with the xard methods.

xard777:

All the best

Xard777

Well...I wanted to Thank you after testing it..but some folks..just won't stop complaining ...I tested it on 1 MIN through out the day....it is much better on 5M as you said...Since, yesterday i have not lost a single trade in EURUSD with 5M set up..Thanks a lot as always

running this on the simulator. excellent.

thanks xard.

xard777:

All the best

Xard777

AMAZING!!!!!!!

100% WINNERS IN 2 DAYS!!!

THANK YOU XARD

Dan

Reason: