Trading System by Xard777 - page 333

So, code says when Buy the circle is blue, when Sell red, this you already knew.

Further: When the ring is blue, currency pair is over day open (current day candle is bullish), red ring below day open, current bearish candle.

if(Pline[0]>OpenToday){Panetpgd1=clrAqua;}

if(Pline[0]<OpenToday){Panetpgd1=clrDeepPink;}

Thanks mate, I get it now!

Should we let the trade run until we get an opposite signal or does the system give us a SL and TP to use?

No, it doesn't give you SL or TP. Entry point is when Buy/Sell. Wether you exit on Wait or on opposite Sell/Buy you must decide, but never without your own SL.

krelian99:
This is the only scene of all Rambo parts that is worth to watch. KM92, Buy means close your Sell positions and open a Buy position. I don't trade with the system, but I take a look in the code.

Files:
2104faf3ef.jpg  28 kb

krelian99:
No, it doesn't give you SL or TP. Entry point is when Buy/Sell. Wether you exit on Wait or on opposite Sell/Buy you must decide, but never without your own SL.

Hey krelian99,

I noticed that the triangles once they get formed sometimes they get deleted, can you please tell me in the code what makes them disappear? Cause sometimes they disappear and appear a little bit later on a slightly different position.

Hi,

xards new system is little confusing for me. can any one simply state the rules for buy and sell . thanks

km92:
Hey krelian99, I noticed that the triangles once they get formed sometimes they get deleted, can you please tell me in the code what makes them disappear? Cause sometimes they disappear and appear a little bit later on a slightly different position.

I do remember that they rely on Semafors (easier to code). That's not very reliable. Better use Harmonic Patterns - they can repaint as well as long as they aren't valid but after that they stay.

krelian99:
I do remember that they rely on Semafors (easier to code). That's not very reliable. Better use Harmonic Patterns - they can repaint as well as long as they aren't valid but after that they stay.

Dear krelian

and how we know ,it is valid now ? (harmonic or monica is on your head,i am feeling)

regards

Semafors repaint all the time. I don't know when you can determine a signal by them. I never used them. Harmonic trading on the other hand is a big topic, but it helps to understand the market better and gives reliable entries (more on the Harmonic trading thread).

Yes, MNT, never forget wife, wine and song the last lips we've kissed were always the best. lol, HarMonica, that reminds me on Monica Lewinsky and the Oral Office Affair. BTW why patterns haven't womens names? In Poker when you have an As and King it's called Anna Kournikova, good looking but rarely winning. Repainters are like AK.

Reason: