Trading System by Xard777 - page 329

qwe777:
Dual Matrix v5.0

Hi qwe777

I have down the Dual Matrix v5.0.rar

I have find a "kernel32.dll",where should I put this dll in the Libraries folder or just put it in the indicators folder

thx a lot.

Hi Xard,

Firstly thank you so much for providing your indicators and templates and I have been following your thread for a long time. Especially the template on post#2961 works for me fine. The indicator on that post, !!!XARD-QQE, it only has phone notification alert. I'm wondering if you would kindly add an email notification to that indicator? Or if you don't mind sending me the mq4 file, I can add it myself and share with the others.

I have copied the link to that post as well as attached the indicator for your convenience:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449

Thanks again,

Files:
-xard_qqe.ex4  25 kb

Hi Master Xard777,

Regarding !!!-XARD QQE, can you change it so that it will send out alert whenever there is a cross between QQE and RSI regardless of mid-line crossing or not?

Thanks!

Files:
-xard_qqe.ex4  25 kb

blueface:
Hi qwe777

I have down the Dual Matrix v5.0.rar

I have find a "kernel32.dll",where should I put this dll in the Libraries folder or just put it in the indicators folder

thx a lot.

Kernel32.dll is a Microsoft systems dll and belongs in \Windows\system32 directory. You probably should not be messing with it, apt to screw up your system really good.

Tzuman:
Kernel32.dll is a Microsoft systems dll and belongs in \Windows\system32 directory. You probably should not be messing with it, apt to screw up your system really good.

Everything working perfect now ,but,but.....

Sorry for my ignorance, but somebody can tell me

how I can read the matrix?

And what's the difference between matrix and matrix-D1?

My respects

Dan

dansmol:
Everything working perfect now ,but,but.....

Sorry for my ignorance, but somebody can tell me

how I can read the matrix?

And what's the difference between matrix and matrix-D1?

My respects

Dan

Each matrix shows a cumulative pips change from the starting time. Pip values over 12 show colors to designate their direction, under 12 the values are gray. There are 7 time frames that may be selected for a matrix,

0=hourly. This shows the pip accumulations within an hour starting at 00 through 59.

1=rolling hourly. This shows the pip accumulations within a rolling hour starting at the current minute through 60 minutes ago

2=Tokyo session, 24 hours beginning at Tokyo Open

3=London Session

4=New York session

5=Daily

6=Rolling Daily

The individual totals for each major are accumulated horizontally and vertically. You should tend to trade based on pairs within the two highest positive and negative totals. Then look at each pair within those groupings.

MS

Files:

jhlewis10:
Great thread thanks for all the work put into it.

I know I only have a 19" screen but the tpl seems a little thick on my mt4.

I can not seem to find a way to reduce the thickness of everything. Anyone have a skinny tpl? Thanks.

Hello, can someone upload the indicators shown on this picture it looks awesome. I scoll much of this threat but can not find it.

a appreciate if someone could upload all the indicators, thanks in advance.

Here, but beware, some indicators repaint. You don't need them.

Thanks! But on my laptop it doesnt seems to work the !-MT4 XARDMATH v1.2.mq4 file. It doenst show everything on my laptop.

Reason: