Trading System by Xard777 - page 365

mntiwana:

Man,you misunderstood me,i said you same thing as krelian but with other words.

and i am sharing my part what i can but i am not having such pages as krelian or xard because i am same to you a leaner,be happy and optimistic :)

mntiwana thanks for clearing misunderstanding but from your above comment it seems that you are saying no from krelian99 side. if you didn't mean that its totally cool bro.

rajivkaushik1o:
mntiwana thanks for clearing misunderstanding but from your above comment it seems that you are saying no from krelian99 side. if you didn't mean that its totally cool bro.
mntiwana makes awesome calibrations with mladen's cool indis. We all are learners and have to try out things. We all sit in the same boat, right? But FX isn't a wide-pee-competition, so we all are cool.

krelian99:
mntiwana makes awesome calibrations with mladen's cool indis. We all are learners and have to try out things. We all sit in the same boat, right? But FX isn't a wide-pee-competition, so we all are cool.
yes you are right and today with your keywords and with help of xard system specially with murry math levels i recovered my little loss.

Many Many Thanks to xard for his systems and great technique

Hi, Anyone Can Advise Me How To Adjust Display Resolution Issue ?

I am Using Windows 10

And My PC Display Setting Is Recommended Resolation Is  3200 x 1800

Files:
Display.PNG  705 kb

KYLOU9586:

Hi, Anyone Can Advise Me How To Adjust Display Resolution Issue ?

I am Using Windows 10

And My PC Display Setting Is Recommended Resolation Is  3200 x 1800

Hi there,

Simply right mse click on desktop and choose Display settings.... now change the size of text to 100%

and apply new setting.

All the best

Xard777 

Files:

Here is the DASH template update now with the SupDem indy.

All the best

Xard777 

Files:
DASH.png  64 kb
DASH SETUP.zip  442 kb

Thanks Xard, Will Try Later

xard777:

Here is the DASH template update now with the SupDem indy.

All the best

Xard777 

xard Thanks again. could you please tell what is meaning of marked thing in picture.
Files:
query.PNG  116 kb

rajivkaushik1o:
xard Thanks again. could you please tell what is meaning of marked thing in picture.

Hope this helps with your query.... it's one page from my play book.

All the best

Xard777 

Files:
Reply.png  444 kb

For your perusal here is the Fibonacci levels over a 20 Day period (number of Days can be set within the input menu).

This should help give you a better understanding on how I use the levels to provide Daily market direction.

All the best

Xard777 

Files: