Trading System by Xard777 - page 330

Hmm, have you compiled it? But take this. It's the same with all tfs.

подресовывает чучуть - repaint yn poco.

yd_pattern123_03.mq4

Files:

qwe777:
подресовывает чучуть - repaint yn poco. yd_pattern123_03.mq4

Help us out by posting in English...look at the other postings in this thread.

Thanks

Good Day dear Friends!

I thank XARD for his wonderful work.

Can someone post link for the latest template and indis of XARD77 trading system please?

kacraj.

Thanks XARD! Excellent work!

Latest Update... XARDWORLD-20150630

Simply unzip, copy and paste the indicators along with the template, restart MT4 and select the XARDWORLD template and it should all work OK. Can be used in all selectable TFs by clicking on the TF box.

All Profit$ starts from the Daily Open line, once direction has been established off the base line we simply trade using the colour candles as our guide. Forex is not rocket science, keep it simple and use the same day to day strategy to compound your Profit$.

Enjoy

All the best

Xard777

Files:

Hello, thank you very much willing to share your system. But the ability to share your system further. Changes color several indicators invalid, you may need to modify the source code

Thanks for the update. Has the CCI histogram now replaced the Stochastic? What exactly do the different colors of the CCI Histogram mean and how does that relate to the colors of the candles? Is the Stochastic value above the middle line still used within the formula to paint the candle colors but is now invisibly embedded within the source code that we currently don't have access to? I took about 6 trades with this new update when there was a matching buy or sell on three time frames simultaneously -- 3 were successful and 3 were not even though I used exactly the same criteria for entering all 6 trades. Therefore, besides the traffic light BUY or SELL signal on multiple times frames, what additional criteria should we be looking for before we enter a trade? Also, do the Big Green and Red arrows or Target Symbols painted by the semafor/123 Triangles mean that we can expect the price to reverse on the next candle so we should exit current trades at that point? Based on the success reported by others with Alchemy v3.0 I trust that this latest update should be an improvement but we may need some more guidance on how to best use it. Hope you can help us with this xard777. Thanks again for your service to the forex community.

One more question. The two XTriangles alert options are ShowAlert and ShowAlert Tr. What do these two Alerts mean? It seems that the ShowAlert is for the Semafor and the ShowAlert Tr is for the Triangles so are they simply alerting us to the top/bottom levels of the Semafor/Triangles? And by the way, I just did 5 successful trades this morning during the London sessions -- demo account up 10%. This system seems to be very good. Thanks Xard777, you are a genius.

HI XARD777,YOU REALLY GREAT..

i READ ALL SYSTEMS DEVLOP BY YOU.. ..

fROM THIS I MADE MY OWN SETUP.. OFCOURCE CREDIT GOES TO XARD777..

SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH..

CAN U ADD BOY SELL ARROW AT THE POINT I HAVE MARKED..PLEASE..

JAMES

Reason: