Trading System by Xard777 - page 279

Hi Xard777,

Thanks.

Is it possible to plot this indicator '! X2 PERIOD OPEN LINE' in sub window as bar?

Thanks

Hi Xard777,

Thanks.

sorry for duplicate post

josua:
wow ish, that's one big reply there. I personally not a person that are easily sharing anything to anyone. Not because I didn't want the idea to be stolen, just because I don't think my idea is good enough for everyone. I guess I must learn to share whatever my result is.

Here's my experience, I've been trying to mix and match many indicators lately. Not that I don't like xard's setup. To be honest, I really like his setup and the effort of everyone is really shown there. I appreciate it. The thing is, I don't really able to trade that long (1H and 4H). I know there are less noise in higher timeframe, I'm just not really a long term trader (maybe..).

So I've been mixed and match many indicators, and the funny thing is, I always get back to xard's RSI or MACD X as one of the main indicator of entering position. Haha.. gold one there. I guess he knows to chose the best to use.

I'm still testing my system, tried to make it as simple as I can.

@xard: Nice one. I should try that. Any chance to put an arrow back into the setup?

Hi Joua, Thanks for sharing your experiences. Not all of us here trade the 1hr and 4hr.

Take Big Joe for example. On post #2762. He points out how he trades the 15min chart.

Hello guys,

Just a minute to say a BIG THANKS to Xard

I use his system, but in a different way. I use principally the X2 RSI T3 TF0, i trade the gbpjpy on 15 minutes chart.

When the X3 RSI is under or upper the 50 line, you are in the money time.

And my daily target is 20 pips.

Just to say to new readers that's there is plenty of way of using system

So you might want to get in touch with Big Joe and pick his brain.

He has been around in the Forex game for a good long while so any advice you may obtain from him would be of great value.

Thanks again,

ish

xard777:
Update

Here is the MACD X indicator with Arrows printed on the main screen.

From the settings menu choose...

1 for Arrows printed at Zero Level crossings

or

2 for Arrows printed at Signaline crossings.

MACD X - Imgur

All the best

Xard777

Thank you xard, this is awesome!

ismael360:
So you might want to get in touch with Big Joe and pick his brain. He has been around in the Forex game for a good long while so any advice you may obtain from him would be of great value.

@ish: Thanks for pointing it out. I have downloaded some of his screenshot on this forum as well. I'm not really new in forex, but I never profit as much as you guys did. Glad to have you guys here.

keshav:
Hi Xard777,

Thanks.

Is it possible to plot this indicator '! X2 PERIOD OPEN LINE' in sub window as bar?

Thanks

Wouldn't plotting the Open Line in a separate window just be a line in the middle of nothing?

i am didn't see your xard777 rar file on first post

teresh2:
another twin "TudorGirl Hydrodynamic Vorticity 2.0a"

indicator of what your name is out of the picture? can share? plz rosliman01@gmail.com

indicator of what your name is out of the picture? can share? plz rosliman01@gmail.com

indicator of what your name is out of the picture? can share?

plz rosliman01@gmail.com

Files:

thesanny:
i am didn't see your xard777 rar file on first post

Read the last 30-40 pages or so.

Reason: