New Members introduction - page 20

Hello

Got started with Forex with 4xMade Easy, then Freedom Rocks now I've tried to put that all behind me and learn from the experts. If possible please post a lesson or indicator where I should start. Thanks

New Also

I've been registered for awhile, and I have been reading some of the post. I just wanted to say hello and find out more about trading. I'm wanting to learn and also join for the signal service...could anyone tell me when it will start. Thanks lindee

lindee:
I've been registered for awhile, and I have been reading some of the post. I just wanted to say hello and find out more about trading. I'm wanting to learn and also join for the signal service...could anyone tell me when it will start. Thanks lindee

Sooner

I'm new to forex and this site are very helpful...I am so thankful that I found this when I'm just starting.

Hello

I'm another convert to this excellent site - 10+ years of trading many different markets and a couple of years on forex, with many posts in another well known forum that's now more of an infantile chat room than a place for serious traders.

I'm now an almost naked trader, trading for a couple of hours from the Frankfurt Open and again in the early US session mainly using the 15m and 5m time frames and trading around the sweet spots and sometimes the pivots.

I hope to find some likeminded traders and also to look into EAs and their use.

Regards

Jono

I'm new here!

Hi!

I'm new here and i have read a lot of post on this forum and 'im glad i find it!

I'm interested in forex for some time and i'm thinking on go to a live account in the next weeks so every help is welcome!

Hello

I am also new to this forum as well as forex trading. I have some experience in stock trading but just starting with forex. Hope to learn from you guys.

New User

I'm so glad to enjoy this forum !

i hope to understand so much from you

pclz:
I'm so glad to enjoy this forum ! i hope to understand so much from you

Welcome...

Hello

Hi! I'm a new here ('w')

I'll enjoy this forum.

Reason: