Trading System by Xard777 - page 218

the forex movement recently is such a mess

I can't even find the best template to describe the turns in the market -- like clustering in statistics, we may find the best-fit line -- but it seems that it twisted like a hurricane

ismael360:
One thing you could do is reduce the number of bars the slope indi caculates. maybe turn it down to half.

That may help.

Ish

Hi Ish,

Thanks for the help. I finally manage to solve my problem by reducing the amount of max bar in chart down to 1000.

Btw, I have 8-10 charts open at the same time and I do not see sluggishness in my system anymore.

Thanks again.

Tdi

ismael360:
Sorry Keshav. Not the greatest of examples. Looks like this pair has come to a hault. The market is week and will close soon so Im going to take the pips off the table.

Hope to give a better example next time bro,

Ish

Would you mind to show me the setting for the TDI so that it will have 3 colors at background. I have the TDI as per your AAA system but only plot 2 colors. Sometimes play with color will ease the pain...

Orinin:
Would you mind to show me the setting for the TDI so that it will have 3 colors at background. I have the TDI as per your AAA system but only plot 2 colors. Sometimes play with color will ease the pain...

Im sure the tdi your looking for is on the original X Chart setup.

Ish

Thank you for sharing your system, I ask you with what currency above? You how to set stop loss and profit?There is no use of the document?

ismael360:
Im sure the tdi your looking for is on the original X Chart setup. Ish

I followed this thread since the beginning but later left all behind. So I missed to have the original xard setup. Would you mind to let me have that indi alone. After all is just RSI but as I said having colorful at the background will be nice

indicators in mql5

Hi,

Does Anyone has the following XARD indicators in MQ5 version :

!$ AAA signal line

!$ AAA signal Slope

!$ AAA TDI

!MT4 GANN H4

Br

X- Chart

Orinin:
I followed this thread since the beginning but later left all behind. So I missed to have the original xard setup. Would you mind to let me have that indi alone. After all is just RSI but as I said having colorful at the background will be nice

Google X-Chart. You should be able to find it at Forex Strategies Resource.

Mundu

Can someone share some results using this system?

Thx

Thanks Xard and Team

Hi , Thanks to Xard and Team,

Check this developing buy trade GBPUSD AT H1 TF

Files:
gbpusd_h1.png  104 kb
Reason: