Trading System by Xard777 - page 163

thanks

many thanks

Thx again Xard777

Woow...u'r very kind to make us better. And thx too, to ismael360 for u'r information about DDFX...:)

Xard Tempate with Waddah Attar Explosion?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Even Xard has easy and best template, for me I don't have time to enter the trade the right time. Most of the time I I entered the trade without any target TP or stop loss. I did it just for fun on the demo.

Ismail, I noticed you are very active - meaning full time trading. I attached here the screenshot Xard with Waddah indy. I am not tried it yet. I just wonder if you can play with forward test to see how is it?

setting:

Period = 240 (4H).

Rules: I saw from other post. DeadZone gold line.

Green > deadzone = Buy, exit when green < previous or deadzone

Red > Deadone = Sell, exit when red < previous or deadzone.

You can search more rules on this forum. I got young kids, no-time to play:-)

use it on 1H as XARD

Andrew

Thanks Adrew for the Waddah Indy. You always come out with some great ideas. And they are much apprieciated. If your not trading full time I think you should be. I think you would do well. Thanks again,

Ish,

how to trade random chaos....

Seems the forex markets are'nt quite what they used to be, I don't care what system you are using, when price is violently acting in a way that is un-natural, with no harmonic rythem, only suggests one thing to me, the industry as a whole is in big trouble, recently the NYSE was sold to an investment group in germany, and now the forex with the latest mandate by the supreme court to audit the fed, reason why many say the earth quake happened in japan, the to divert attention away, and to try and create fear, it's what the evil cabal does and has been doing for 1000's of years, but their reign is almost over and this to me is a last ditch attempt for them to suck as much money out of the forex as humanly possible.

I've been reading stories from some very creditable sources that the U.S. government will be shutting down at or approx april 8th, what that suggests to me is they are very affraid, people want to know what happened to those trillions of dollars since 08, and when one blows the whistle, an says, I'm not the only one, it's not just me, it's 80% of the fucking elected officials in office shutting down the government will give them sorry asses an escape route from the angry mod, that will most certainly lynch their sorry asses, I've been trading for awhile now and I have never seen market behavior such as this, on the positive side, there are great things on the horizon for humanity, more than most can ever begin to imagine, and evil is running scared, there is a paradigm shift happening, a conscious awakening and people are becoming very aware of the crimes against humanity, and want a new way of doing things. I don't expect the forex to be around much longer, now is a time to not sensationalize monetary, materialistic things, instead of seeking your higher self, and become more spiritual. The simple pleasure you think money can buy you are a far cry compared what you are on the verge of.

Be blessed, humans are on the verge of greatness, I've made some recent suggestions on price action recently, largely due to normal harmonics, but they don't exist anymore, I apologize if anyone was offended or hurt by it. I'm moving on to bigger things, the forex was once all I dreamed of and my every breath was in the markets, there are to many violent price moves with the intensions of hunting stops wherever they are, with no regards to who is subbject or aware, again it's obvious how desperate they have really become. how do you trade random chaos, don't trade at all.

http://www.infowars.com/ny-fed-intervenes-buys-dollars-sells-yen/

God Bless!

ziggy

Please Help

Please i can't download the BDP v4 from the download site can you pls upload it here

gozaks:
Please i can't download the BDP v4 from the download site can you pls upload it here

Simply click on the link then click on regular download button then scroll down to the bottom of the new web page and click on the orange download button

Download BDP v4.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

gozaks:

Maybe you should switch off the turbo in your browser?

reply to ziggy123

ziggy123,

It's good to see someone else is aware to whats going on instead of just blinding trading the market right now! The evil government is tampering BIGTIME with the markets for their own greedy gain. I to have been trading forex for years, and can tell you that we are ALL DOOMED!!!!!!! I have wasted 12 hours a day infront of the computer studying charts for the last 7 years. I have beat a # of forex contest around the world in terms of my fast large returns. AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT RIGHT NOW there is no pattern or consistency in the market!! You cannot trust the small time frames and even the larger ones right now. I believe something big and awful is about to happen. And after all the sht I have been through in my life I think I'm getting the gun out cause I don't want to be around for this any longer!!!!!!!!!

jimer013:
ziggy123, it's good to see someone else is aware to whats going on instead of just blinding trading the market right now! The evil government is tampering bigtime with the markets for their own greedy gain. I to have been trading forex for years, and can tell you that we are all doomed!!!!!!! I have wasted 12 hours a day infront of the computer studying charts for the last 7 years. I have beat a # of forex contest around the world in terms of my fast large returns. And i can tell you that right now there is no pattern or consistency in the market!! You cannot trust the small time frames and even the larger ones right now. I believe something big and awful is about to happen. And after all the sht i have been through in my life i think i'm getting the gun out cause i don't want to be around for this any longer!!!!!!!!!

Repent my son! There is salivation! Don't go gun crazy on yourself bro!

Reason: