Searching for indicator just like searching for Holy Grail

Why don't traders think this simple question

Why would Broker give you something that make you money so you can trade against them.?

It's seems traders can't break out of the mentality trading without indicator.

If you keep using indicator to entry and exit you will lose. it's better trade using major Support and Resistance you have better chance to make money.

95% of trader using indicators to trade. that's why 95% fail. It's a wake up call

Price action is not about: candle stick formations, double top, double bottom or 123 patterns or whatsoever you have learned out there. There is something you guys wouldn't believe when you discover from price chart. That's why I can tell you this market is control by 1 entity which don't know who. But the market moved by this powerful entity almost every single day.

When you discover it you will understand why 95% traders got killed. The way price you will know exactly what they are about to do. You will see this Big bastard greediness from their profit taking action.

Look around how many of you spend time to learn price action instead chasing around for this indicators that indicator.

It's about to stop that. wake up.

That's all I can say. If you keep searching for indicator you will get nowhere for the next 10 years.

what is the purpose of your nonsense?

Pava:
what is the purpose of your nonsense?

LOL only Trader use indicators to trade forex is make sense. keep on doing it just like feeding money for brokers

you all are conditioned to use indicators to trade from day 1. without indicator you can't trade

Le'ts get this into your head.

WHAT MAKE UP INDICATOR? IT'S PRICE DATA

WITHOUT PRICE DATA INDICATOR WILL NOT EXIST. DDDDDDDDDD

freewayfx:
LOL only Trader use indicators to trade forex is make sense. keep on doing it just like feeding money for brokers

you all are conditioned to use indicators to trade from day 1. without indicator you can't trade

Le'ts get this into your head.

WHAT MAKE UP INDICATOR? IT'S PRICE DATA

WITHOUT PRICE DATA INDICATOR WILL NOT EXIST. DDDDDDDDDD

enlighten me if you will...show me your statement...:)

Hi all,

Lately, every once in a while, shows up like mushrooms under the moonlight, people that, apparently, has discovered the secret truth about forex trading; they came in with a weird attitude (you may also read "arrogance"...) telling us that we all are a bunch of moron and we cannot go anywhere apart to "feed" brokers...

Maybe they are right or maybe not; my point is if you have something to put on the table and share with the community (as suppose to be the main function of a "forum" and if you don't know what this Latin word does it mean, just look in wikipedia...) you are the most welcome, otherwise enjoy your millions and get out of here...

Regards

brax64:
Hi all,

Lately, every once in a while, shows up like mushrooms under the moonlight, people that, apparently, has discovered the secret truth about forex trading; they came in with a weird attitude (you may also read "arrogance"...) telling us that we all are a bunch of moron and we cannot go anywhere apart to "feed" brokers...

Maybe they are right or maybe not; my point is if you have something to put on the table and share with the community (as suppose to be the main function of a "forum" and if you don't know what this Latin word does it mean, just look in wikipedia...) you are the most welcome, otherwise enjoy your millions and get out of here...

Regards

I think "subject" is just exercising "hypnotic" patterns language, without understanding how to use it...better question would be...how it will profit buyers...I mean the stuff that he will be trying to sell:)

Jesus not this monkey again professing to have found trading freedom, how many new threads are you going to start with the same ludicrous topic freewayfx?

You've got idiots like him lecturing nonsense and more chimps posting forecasts like They're weather reports

it's a friendly advice

I was on the same road as you traders.

Don't want you traders waste time searching for something that is not benefit in your trading

I did exactly what you are all doing. Waste of time and cost me dear. I went through Hell to where I am right now.

Why would I give you all that? greedy? whatever you call.

all I can do is give you ideas to find better way to trade.

Look back how many years you have been looking for indicators?

How many indicators out there. If there is one that make you traders money. That indicator wouldn't be in around forums

People only like to hear whatever the same with their ideas, not against them.

Too bad.

I don't intend to start this thread long. It's a short wake up call for whoever see through what I said.

Nonsense to you but make sense to others and vice versa.

Good luck

freewayfx:
I was on the same road as you traders.

Don't want you traders waste time searching for something that is not benefit in your trading

I did exactly what you are all doing. Waste of time and cost me dear. I went through Hell to where I am right now.

Why would I give you all that? greedy? whatever you call.

all I can do is give you ideas to find better way to trade.

Look back how many years you have been looking for indicators?

How many indicators out there. If there is one that make you traders money. That indicator wouldn't be in around forums

People only like to hear whatever the same with their ideas, not against them.

Too bad.

I don't intend to start this thread long. It's a short wake up call for whoever see through what I said.

Nonsense to you but make sense to others and vice versa.

Good luck

name "others":)

Thanks for your clarification

freewayfx:
Why don't traders think this simple question

Why would Broker give you something that make you money so you can trade against them.?

It's seems traders can't break out of the mentality trading without indicator.

If you keep using indicator to entry and exit you will lose. it's better trade using major Support and Resistance you have better chance to make money.

95% of trader using indicators to trade. that's why 95% fail. It's a wake up call

Price action is not about: candle stick formations, double top, double bottom or 123 patterns or whatsoever you have learned out there. There is something you guys wouldn't believe when you discover from price chart. That's why I can tell you this market is control by 1 entity which don't know who. But the market moved by this powerful entity almost every single day.

When you discover it you will understand why 95% traders got killed. The way price you will know exactly what they are about to do. You will see this Big bastard greediness from their profit taking action.

Look around how many of you spend time to learn price action instead chasing around for this indicators that indicator.

It's about to stop that. wake up.

That's all I can say. If you keep searching for indicator you will get nowhere for the next 10 years.

Could you please provide us with some hints about your strayegy ?? or you just depend on supports and resistances ??

Looking to read from you

Appreciate it

Thank

philt:

Jesus not this monkey again professing to have found trading freedom, how many new threads are you going to start with the same ludicrous topic freewayfx?

You've got idiots like him lecturing nonsense and more chimps posting forecasts like They're weather reports

You are a bug of negative attitude around the forum.

The most stupidest thing of a human being is know mistake but never correct it

Reason: