FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 511

I don't feel like opening today... I am tempted to buy the Euro, but I do not believe in its growth.

Serg51:
I don't feel like opening today... I am tempted to buy the Euro, but I do not believe in its growth.
The bulls want to break the divergence on the daley, there is only a little bit left to go...

rigc:
The bulls want to break the divider on the daley, just a little bit left, we'll see...
Euro will be at 1.2450 this week. But not today in my opinion.

no of course, even higher up to 255...

ideally go to 22 and buy there...

rigc:

No, we can go even higher, up to 255...

Higher is troublesome)))

Kunguru has started to head south)))

Serg51:

Above is troublesome)))

Kunguru has started chasing south)))

who knows...

Serg51:
You can't raise much on faith and truth... I was waiting till the last moment for the Aussie to change the shape by x4, and it closed with a big loss. And someone didn't believe in 1.2050. So what, it's going to be like the one with more faith?

lactone:
You can't raise much on faith and truth... I was waiting till the last moment for the Aussie to turn around at x4, and I closed with a big loss. And someone didn't believe in 1.2050. So what, it's going to be like the one with more faith?
It will be as it should be)))

The euro franc is a beauty, but I'm not getting into this pair, I'm afraid))))

emotraid:

yep... that's great)))

the euro forecast... all like yours)))) up or down, i especially like the phrase --- lengthening of the internal structure of the alternative wave ))))

i love it ))))))) want to be an analyst ))))))

I want to become an analyst. I do not know anything about the market when I first came to Forex, I bought a $50 Investors Dream by B. Williams.

What I liked most about his Chaos theory was one phrase... You never have to analyze

I don't know what's going to happen to the market and I don't know where it's going to go...really, you just put pendants in different directions and don't think about it anymore...

about what, if the price jerked the order, then went the wrong way-they give you a signal which positions when they reach a certain value

I don't know what to do, I close and then I put it back, just following the instructions.

Then it seemed to me that I wised up, abandoned the program and started trading on my own.

I started to trade by myself. And since then I like systems of analysis where orders are placed to both sides and you know it works out well in many cases.

I think you've faced the situation more than once when the market says EVERYTHING about a definite move to one side, but in the end - a stupid divorce.

Reason: