Trading System by Xard777 - page 43

zard watch these long term swing on the cable, .6357 resistance, support .4648, resistance .8555 you can buy me a beer when I get out of prison!

then it will drop again to 1.000 finishing off this weekly abc, we are now in a wave 4 pullback of a C wave!...on the daily, we are currently pulling back a wave 2 of C, of this wave 4, we had a wave up ( daily ) wave A, higher low, wave B, now just finished a wave one, and about to have a wave C of 2 from .6357, with wave 3 of C rebouding from support at .4648, finishing wave 5 of C, of 4 @ .8555, then weekly wave 5 of C begins...

just take my word for it....LOL

at least knowing these long swings, you can trade the 4hr cycles/momentum~

we are almost there at resistance, I have the long term euro figured out too, but it might confuse some of those who believe there is a direct correlation between the euro and cable, so I better not....lol

xard777:
Well, I won't be posting any more updates....I am busy trading these days. Xard777
Files:
cable10080.gif  45 kb
1dailly.gif  51 kb
euro.gif  49 kb

Nice ziggy....

what indicator are you using to produce your abcd??

Xard777

Hey buddy, I just used plotted trend-lines to show market direction...it's not carved in stone, as elliot is subbjective, but I am pretty good at it, I guess that's why fxinstructor wanted to hire me awhile back....lol, god bless eugene, he's a good man over there. but it is difficult on the forex, I beat my head against the wall pretty hard, and not always right...but I feel really good about this, could be some nice pips if these areas hold and give us some ideas as to the LONG term flow, and plan an attack with 4hr cycles.

it's not any advanced get or elliot software, just my own manual analysis. I just wanted to leave you guys with something, before I head out for a spell.

Your system up-date looks real nice Zard, that cloud indicator is cool...I have been playing with a MTF Macd and making some interesting findings, with clear signals, while I still prefer my snake force set-up, I have made way for this macd as a good 2nd-ary set up, scratching a T-3 CCI that was making me some pips.

I hope these levels hold true and some of your followers that trade live can gain an advantage in the markets.

xard777:
Nice ziggy....

what indicator are you using to produce your abcd??

Xard777

30M trading -- TP - say, 25 to 40 pip

ziggy -- can you teach us (with some SIGN in the screen-capture the best)

(words -- make it more simple )

how to trade on 30Min chart

first, really have to learn NOT TO LOSE , then frustration - excited >> reverse those feelings when we see profit / loss in 1 transaction

=====

updated my last few posts -- in this thread

Hey xx3xxx, when you get a consolidationary period, it is usually a wave 4 and you can expect a continuation of the bigger trend, always look to the 4hr and or daily to get some idea of directional momentum.

my primary set up has 3 snake force on the 15 min: current time 15 min, 30 min and 60, when all 3 in the same direction I will trade in the direction of the 4hr and have on the 60 min: 60 min ( current time ) and 4hr snake force. I keep a side by side visual of the 15 min and 60

being the snake is a bit tricky, I find it best to have multiple giving me clues, hope this helps.

one day I will let those that are interested watch me trade live, I have to get somethings out of the way in my personal life 1st...small group think tank senior members.

xx3xxx:

will we have about 2 - 3 entry per pair per day -- if we move onto 30M

[ and also, like tue, if there is whole day consoliation, what should we do, is it more risky if whole day is like that

appreciated !

hi

ziggy123:
Hey xx3xxx, when you get a consolidationary period, it is usually a wave 4 and you can expect a continuation of the bigger trend, always look to the 4hr and or daily to get some idea of directional momentum.

my primary set up has 3 snake force on the 15 min: current time 15 min, 30 min and 60, when all 3 in the same direction I will trade in the direction of the 4hr and have on the 60 min: 60 min ( current time ) and 4hr snake force. I keep a side by side visual of the 15 min and 60

being the snake is a bit tricky, I find it best to have multiple giving me clues, hope this helps.

hi Ziggy,

Can u post the indicators ?

I'd like to try

Best Regards,

David.

tempate multiple snake force....

observe the 15 min and 60 min time frames side by side, look for entries when all 3: 15-30-60 agree, at least 15 and 30, gage the direction of the 4hr on the 60 min time frame for momentum, the signals are generally pretty clear.

template....The thing you have to understand, is momentum, when the money makers are ready to committ and push heavy volume, the 5 min 15 min can go up and down in a range over lapping, it is frustrating, 20 pips is really easy, i just made 80 pips in 1hrs time on the cable. you have to know when to do it

I have tested many MTF ( multi-time-frame ) indicators, and I have seen none that give the clarity in signals simotaneously as the snake force, and I have tried alot, it's when you have at least 2 time frames, or 3 for less experience to take the signals, it's always best when the 4hr is just turning and get in early on that cycle, but it will pullback, maybe not with all 3 that is: 15-30-60, but definately the 15 and 30, understanding this will keep you out of the 5 min and sometimes 15 min chop.

It's basic in nature, and simplicity...think about it!

ziggy123:
observe the 15 min and 60 min time frames side by side, look for entries when all 3: 15-30-60 agree, at least 15 and 30, gage the direction of the 4hr on the 60 min time frame for momentum, the signals are generally pretty clear.
Files:
multiple_sf.tpl  13 kb

your system looks good, I really like your indy's on price...no reason in the world you could'nt trade that, Zards set-ups are amazing as well, and I do have a certian bias towards my own, one thing is certain, there is quality on this thread of shared and open dialog.

understanding multiple time frames was/is the biggest quantum leap in my trading. I think for newbies getitng thier mind around this will help increditbly alot..forgive my grammer, it's a happy family here...=)

xx3xxx:

will we have about 2 - 3 entry per pair per day -- if we move onto 30M

[ and also, like tue, if there is whole day consoliation, what should we do, is it more risky if whole day is like that

appreciated !

Forex StockTwits Updates -- you may use this LIVE -- BUT this is totally IN public domain

first, really have to learn NOT TO LOSE , then frustration - excited >> reverse those feelings when we see profit / loss in 1 transaction

=====

updated my last few posts -- in this thread

I don't trade eur/usd, usd/cad etc , they are far too risky

recently , starting on GBP/JPY -- as it is the most popular ones

in the past

I use only 5M, lowering my expectation to TP 15 to 25 pip

average transaction duration (exit and sell)-- is 40 min, to 2 hr

and in US trading time, I can't face them like FAKE MOVE in basketball player

=====

now I move on to 30M, but pretty boring, as not much to trade for -- for the whole day

and lot of things to relearn, in 30M (but templates are there ) -- so I need practice, some guidance from GURU and then see my own 30M template, then it would be great

Reason: