Eurusd/gbpusd - page 498

avi1:
didnt break 3700

Not yet. My Robot can't make profit in such a market. Although it can break-even. I need a trend.

Okay. It looks like I got it wrong today. You see! I'm not perfect afterall...

firscall:
Okay. It looks like I got it wrong today. You see! I'm not perfect afterall...

holy grail exist? is it a system? idea, indicator, there is alot of manipulation and speculate but you are doig well

avi1:
holy grail exist? is it a system? idea, indicator, there is alot of manipulation and speculate but you are doig well

But my EU robot went short at 3676 but then exited at 3667 (just before the drop) and I have absolutely no idea why the robot closed the trade...

This is my last call today. Remember I wrote earlier that if the price broke through 3636 then it would go no further than 3592. So!!!! A long maybe on the cards very shortly. Bare in mind that I called it wrong once today!!!

avi1:

Yes the holy grail (ALMOST) exists!!

PH: 3820

PL: 3584

Weekly

BUT after the event so it is no good.

firscall:
But my EU robot went short at 3676 but then exited at 3667 (just before the drop) and I have absolutely no idea why the robot closed the trade... This is my last call today. Remember I wrote earlier that if the price broke through 3636 then it would go no further than 3592. So!!!! A long maybe on the cards very shortly. Bare in mind that I called it wrong once today!!!

My Robot has been taking many scalp trades due to a lack of a trend. Then it enters a short signal at the perfect point but then exits ON THE SAME BAR! I have no idea why this has happened so I may still have a bug in there. Admittedly there is a fuzzy logic rule embedded into one of the methods which has scope to overrule certain aspects of the logic but that exit still seems a little wierd.

Files:
tsd_15.jpg  23 kb

firscall:
My Robot has been taking many scalp trades due to a lack of a trend. Then it enters a short signal at the perfect point but then exits ON THE SAME BAR! I have no idea why this has happened so I may still have a bug in there. Admittedly there is a fuzzy logic rule embedded into one of the methods which has scope to overrule certain aspects of the logic but that exit still seems a little wierd.

holy grail is an indicator or idea cause to get to perfect level good results , perfect medium between not too frequent but not too rare signals

avi1:
holy grail is an indicator or idea cause to get to perfect level good results , perfect medium between not too frequent but not too rare signals

Yes I think every trader (new and old) knows of the holy grail. But I'm not concerned with perfection just low risk profits.

I honestly don't mind if my Robot trades 100 times a day. I'm just interested in the profit at the end of the day. It has already made 35 trades today but no problem. The small profits cover the small losses and a few times a day there is a decent move which the Robot USUALLY catches. It is only correct 48% of the time but losses are cut super quickly and profits are allowed to run - USUALLY.

firscall:
Yes I think every trader (new and old) knows of the holy grail. But I'm not concerned with perfection just low risk profits. I honestly don't mind if my Robot trades 100 times a day. I'm just interested in the profit at the end of the day. It has already made 35 trades today but no problem. The small profits cover the small losses and a few times a day there is a decent move which the Robot USUALLY catches. It is only correct 48% of the time but losses are cut super quickly and profits are allowed to run - USUALLY.

what you put inside that you cooke,, you mixed method and have to test it, not a day or a week. but as i know you it will have good results even 60-70%for interday

firscall:
I agree but I more interested in keeping losses very very small...perhaps 2 to 10 pips. If I increase the size of the stop loss then the win% will increase but the focus is on capital preservation. There are many methods at work in the model but the win% isn't a high priority. This is a scalping system and it doesn't focus exclusively on the weekly PH/PL but on many shorter term levels. The weekly PH/PL system will be coded into a robot after I finish this one. The weekly model will have a high win% but a larger SL as well and will only trade 2-3 times a week at the most.

weekly model will trade only 2-3 times a week thats nice.xb 3686 sell, market statistic 3675 sell

Reason: