Eurusd/gbpusd - page 500

Finsbury Park2:
hi big avi.....EU

www.saveforex.it

Hi guys + 100 pips

This is the situation Now

Avi register in the website...I'm on line in the webinar all day with saverio,marco,corrado and franco....I'm daniele...for 2 week it's free

www.saveforex.it

Files:
eurusd.gif  33 kb

I'm short here now

Tp...i hope 50 pips minimun target

www.saveforex.it

Files:
eurgbp.gif  43 kb
cadjpy.gif  34 kb

Finsbury Park2:
Hi guys + 100 pips

Avi register in the website...I'm on line in the webinar all day with saverio,marco,corrado and franco....I'm daniele...for 2 week it's free

www.saveforex.it

Hi,

Nice chart. I haven't been tracking the Yen or EURGBP so I don't have a view about the above charts but give me a minute and I'll have a quick look.

EURGBP H4

www.saveforex.it

Files:
immagine.gif  38 kb

Finsbury Park2:
EURGBP H4

www.saveforex.it

We're on the same page.

Seems to me that the EURGBP is right at the balancing point. The point that will determine the price direction for the next week or so.

I see the equilbrium point at 8927 but (in my opinion) the price has to take this level out convincingly in order to ensure that the price remains beneath it. I'd be inclined to suggest that if the price can close (at the end of the day) beneath that level then there is a high probability that the price will continue to 8895. It actually looks as though there are 100s of pips on offer here as long as the stop-loss is above 8956 then the price could quite easily continue down to 8747 over the next week or so. So even if the price doesn't close below 8927 then short entries around 8950 still offer attractive returns vs risk.

Yen: buyers avariciously consumed the substantial supply that was on offer at 89.76. That level was completely rejected as an area of fair value and that level was seen as the short-term equilbrium by market participants. The market structure suggest only one direction for the Yen with hints of an easy/calm trend upto 93.26 followed by a rapid break-out to 94.80. Demand should start to die off at this level but the momentum could carry the price as high as 96 at which point numerous divergences will be present warning of imminent market reversal.

Wait and see!

Finsbury Park2:
Hi guys + 100 pips

www.saveforex.it

m8!

please clear your pm

avi1:
m8! please clear your pm

clear.............

guru2006:
target achieved 3561

next target E/U 3482

guru

Well done. I'm not trading again until Monday as I'm out of synch.

Avi1, maybe your billionaire investors should put some money with Guru!

firscall:
Well done. I'm not trading again until Monday as I'm out of synch. Avi1, maybe your billionaire investors should put some money with Guru!

Back to basics:

I have the low for this hour to be around: 3552

The low for the next four hours (12 - 16:00 GMT) is: 3543