Eurusd/gbpusd - page 503

avi1:
im the student, and she predict and send you .....

LOL LOL...

Sorry I completely misunderstood this. You are having a laugh at my expenses. LOL.

That is okay though.

avi1:
i dont like 1-h predict some of them fell, 4-h better

The one hour is good for early trend reversal warnings. The levels are too noisy to trade unless it is the morning of a BIG news day and you know that volitilty will be light.

firscall:
Really the 1 hour should only be used as a guide to trend direction. So you have a new system called Angelina or are you just joking. Remember the truth is always better.

angelina &me sharing with you, but you dont like to share, so will keep it secret

firscall:
LOL LOL...

Sorry I completely misunderstood this. You are having a laugh at my expenses. LOL.

That is okay though.

sorry but i never ever laugh or insult you!!!!!!!!!!!!! why are you thik so???

firscall:
DELETED. Silly me!!!

i never said it

avi1:
angelina &me sharing with you, but you dont like to share, so will keep it secret

Avi1, I love to share but I asked you to share something with me months ago and you were not willing. Since then I've had a problem sharing with you. This I admit. But I did share the XB with you!

avi1:
sorry but i never ever laugh or insult you!!!!!!!!!!!!! why are you thik so???

Just forget about this. No problem.

firscall:
Avi1, I love to share but I asked you to share something with me months ago and you were not willing. Since then I've had a problem sharing with you. This I admit. Just forget about this. No problem.

back to forex you like but never ever do it!!! market stati...sell 3616 m profile sell 3617

avi1:
back to forex you like but never ever do it!!! market stati...sell 3616 m profile sell 3617

Yes. Sorry about that. You made a great BEFORE the event call. Well done. I could not see the price going down because I was bias to heavily in favour of a fibonacci reversal even though the PH/PL indicated that there was still some downside left in the price action.

So a very good job. Well done.

firscall:
Yes. Sorry about that. You made a great BEFORE the event call. Well done. I could not see the price going down because I was bias to heavily in favour of a fibonacci reversal even though the PH/PL indicated that there was still some downside left in the price action. So a very good job. Well done.

For the next hour the trend is still down. Entry into the trend can be exercised at 3554.

avi1:

xb - sell 3616

avi1:
xb - sell 3616

i remember now. well done.

You're Big!!!!

Reason: