Eurusd/gbpusd - page 495

avi1:
my no. are different

What is your projection?

avi1:
hi big!! nice to see you m8 dont have italian thread any more?i remember 3-4 y ago was our first chatimg fxsoni system.

He's only been a member for 23 months!

firscall:
I'm getting too good at this! Expect a 0.618 retracement of the 3817-3662.

not too good im out 3655, but you are big , kig , its excellent

firscall:
I'm getting too good at this! Expect a 0.618 retracement of the 3817-3662.

good morning, have anice green day

m8,! will you please post a chart with pivot points to show the retracement thx

firscall:

soory m8 you dont belive in nothing, he have his thread in italy and he plays olso fotball and he is good smart guy.

firscall:

tsd is the only threadyou know , google forexometro.com and you find him but the thread stopped

avi1:
soory m8 you dont belive in nothing, he have his thread in italy and he plays olso fotball and he is good smart guy.

I know! I have become cynical in my old age!

firscall:
Obviously, the trade is not a winner yet but the reason why I went short and didn't wait for the price to test 4802 is because the candles showed weakness after it touched the 61.8 retracement of the move from 3817 to 3758. The candle opened above the previous close before being sold off (on the 5 min) this usually precedes short-term weakness. Additionally, since the price was already rejected by the 3802 a couple of hours ago the prefect retest of it wasn't essential. If the price can breach 3756 then I'll expect the price to continue down to (3758 - ((3817-3758)*1.618)) = 3663. The trendline is already below break even so no problem.

I'm getting too good at this!

Expect a 0.618 retracement of the 3817-3662 move.

Files:
tsd_11.jpg  41 kb

avi1:
not too good im out 3655, but you are big , kig , its excellent

M8, I told you that the price was going to 3664 when the price was still 3786 buy you still have never posted anything before the event. If you post a few trades before the event I can stop being cynical towards you because it seems like you're a follower.

avi1:
good morning, have anice green day m8,! will you please post a chart with pivot points to show the retracement thx

Just draw a Fib retracement indicator between the two points and you will see them. I'm still in bed on my laptop.

Reason: