Eurusd/gbpusd - page 504

avi1:
what do you think about 5082-5062

hit target

avi1:
hit target

Well what can I write?

You're big!!! This is your week!!! Well done...BOOM!

Yesterday was not a good day for me. I must not ignore my PH/PL.

firscall:
Well what can I write? You're big!!! This is your week!!! Well done...BOOM!

moving to pl weekly

firscall:
EU weekly low has been breached and the GUis at 4865.
avi1:
moving to pl weekly

I don't believe that the price can reach 4865 but you never know. This is a move driven by fundamentals rather than the technicals.

firscall:
I don't believe that the price can reach 4865 but you never know. This is a move driven by fundamentals rather than the technicals.

no one have the holy grail only cause to get perfect level, good results perfect mediun between not too frequent but not too rare signals

avi1:
no one have the holy grail only cause to get perfect level, good results perfect mediun between not too frequent but not too rare signals

I know but it does surprise me how often at least one of my level is hit and the average PL/PH is hit almost every time.(>92% weekly).

That a 5 min chart with the weekly levels on. I have review the numbers for well over 5 years and the price hits the middle line 92% so to make money is virtually guaranteed. If the price opens above sell or below buy. You use a whopping big SL (50 above the extreme level) in the knowledge that it will be rarely then you sit back and watch the money roll in. But it is a very boring strategy because you have to decide the minimum amount of pips that you are willing to make in a week. If it is 100 pips then you have to wait for the price to reach 100 pips above/below the level before you pull the trigger. So some weeks you may not get an entry signal using this strategy.

So any strategy based on the levels MUST talk into consideration the median line.

Files:
tsd_17.jpg  89 kb

firscall:
I know but it does surprise me how often at least one of my level is hit and the average PL/PH is hit almost every time.(>92% weekly).

That a 5 min chart with the weekly levels on. I have review the numbers for well over 5 years and the price hits the middle line 92% so to make money is virtually guaranteed. If the price opens above sell or below buy. You use a whopping big SL (50 above the extreme level) in the knowledge that it will be rarely then you sit back and watch the money roll in. But it is a very boring strategy because you have to decide the minimum amount of pips that you are willing to make in a week. If it is 100 pips then you have to wait for the price to reach 100 pips above/below the level before you pull the trigger. So some weeks you may not get an entry signal using this strategy.

So any strategy based on the levels MUST talk into consideration the median line.

A 5 min chart only showing two days. The lines are daily levels.

Again the price will go back to the median daily line in 93% of cases. This strategy isn't so boring because - although you may not get to place a trade every day - you should get to trade at least several times a week.

In both case the price opens below the median line, tests the PL then returns to the median line so basically every day providing the price doesn't touch the median line first one can feel assure that sellling the PH or buying the PL will result in a virtually guaranteed profitable trade so there is no need for tight stop-losses.

However, if I start to use lower time frames then the management of losses become more of an issue because of the smaller ranges.

Files:
tsd_18.jpg  110 kb

Check this out my new system with Back-propagation. (14 input -25hidden -1out)

Files:
2.jpg  178 kb

avi1:
Check this out my new system with Back-propagation. (14 input -25hidden -1out)

I've seen that system on TSD. But if it works for you good luck.

MAybe not.

M8, You have a nice looking system. Have a good weekend.

See ya next week!

firscall:
A 5 min chart only showing two days. The lines are daily levels.

Again the price will go back to the median daily line in 93% of cases. This strategy isn't so boring because - although you may not get to place a trade every day - you should get to trade at least several times a week.

In both case the price opens below the median line, tests the PL then returns to the median line so basically every day providing the price doesn't touch the median line first one can feel assure that sellling the PH or buying the PL will result in a virtually guaranteed profitable trade so there is no need for tight stop-losses.

However, if I start to use lower time frames then the management of losses become more of an issue because of the smaller ranges.

not today and not evrey day

Reason: