Eurusd/gbpusd - page 499

avi1:
what you put inside that you cooke,, you mixed method and have to test it, not a day or a week. but as i know you it will have good results even 60-70%for interday

I agree but I'm more interested in keeping losses very very small...perhaps 2 to 10 pips. If I increase the size of the stop loss then the win% will increase but the focus is on capital preservation. There are many methods at work in the model but the win% isn't a high priority. This is a scalping system and it doesn't focus exclusively on the weekly PH/PL but on many shorter term levels.

The weekly PH/PL system will be coded into a robot after I finish this one. The weekly model will have a high win% but a larger SL as well and will only trade 2-3 times a week at the most.

M8, the thing is...making money in the market isn't actually that difficult. Once the emotions are removed it really is straight forward. One doesn't even have to be correct 30% as long as strict money management rules are followed. Most high win% system blow up eventually because the edge that they are exploiting will be discovered by other people, banks etc. Only systems that exploit the market structure (MARKET PROFILE) will last the test of time.

avi1:
weekly model will trade only 2-3 times a week thats nice.xb 3686 sell, market statistic 3675 sell

Post a chart because the 3686 is XB support and the market stat' is also a buy as far as I remember.

Maybe I'm wrong the XB doesn't appear to be advocating a long or short well not on my chart. The last line of support was at 3643. I hope you're right.

See the Sell Alert at screenshot below.

Files:
1.jpg  250 kb

avi1:

Thanks. From that chart it looks like it is going to 3645.

Which indicator created the red arrow below?

Files:
tsd_16.jpg  5 kb

firscall:
Thanks. From that chart it looks like it is going to 3645. Which indicator created the red arrow below?

figures candel

avi1:

There's alot going on in this chart. What are the horizontal thick blue lines? Yep. Week & day pivot point and support and resistence.

firscall:
There's alot going on in this chart. What are the horizontal thick blue lines? Yep. Week & day pivot point and support and resistence.

#4x 2010 cog(abha)

avi1:
#4x 2010 cog(abha)

Avi1,

I'm glad you're sharing. Do you have neuroshell?

firscall:
Avi1, I'm glad you're sharing. Do you have neuroshell?

like to know all secrets but not sharing

avi1:
like to know all secrets but not sharing

So you're a collector of secrets?

Reason: