Eurusd/gbpusd - page 221

firscall:
I've been in good profit all day. Now I'm scratching break-even...

i'm still waiting for valid signal ZZZzzzZZzzz

Gazmeistergeneral:
i'm still waiting for valid signal ZZZzzzZZzzz

Sterling tumbles sharply in an otherwise quite market on talk that UK would slump into a Japan-style "lost decade". There are speculation that BoE will use the Quarterly Inflation Report to be released this Wednesday to signal the risk of falling into a trap debt deflation and that was the main reason that the bank extended its asset purchase program last week. Former MPC member Wadhwani also said that US is tracking the path trodden by Japan in the 90s. He said that the bounces in three to four quarters of decent bounce would be seen by the bounces are driven by temporary factors only. He expects second half of 2010 would be even more difficult in UK.

I think the big move up is about to happen.

firscall:
I think the big move up is about to happen.

well 6560 was the 361.8% fib ext of the 5-0 pattern - can't believe it, it played out down to the pip!! so you could be right....proper big divergence now.

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
well 6560 was the 361.8% fib ext of the 5-0 pattern - can't believe it, it played out down to the pip!! so you could be right....proper big divergence now. Gaz

R: 1.6673 / 1.6709 / 1.6770-6800

S: 1.6600 / 1.6550-6544 / 1.6507

Cable continued to trade below 1.6700 during the day and is now trading near the Support at 1.6600, the upper end of the range (1.6200-6600) in which it was trading for the last couple of months. If this Support holds we may see a rise towards 1.6800-50 in the coming session/days. However a break and a further downmove below 1.6600 might see the pair moving down and testing the Trendline Support at 1.6500. Note that the projected Max-Low for the day is 1.6507. To see the Trendline Support on the GBP-USD graph click on the following link:

GBP Chart, GBP Candle Chart, GBP Weekly Chart, GBP/USD Chart, Pound Chart, Pound Daily Graph : Graph Gallery

So much for divergences and PL's!

Gazmeistergeneral:
R: 1.6673 / 1.6709 / 1.6770-6800

S: 1.6600 / 1.6550-6544 / 1.6507

Cable continued to trade below 1.6700 during the day and is now trading near the Support at 1.6600, the upper end of the range (1.6200-6600) in which it was trading for the last couple of months. If this Support holds we may see a rise towards 1.6800-50 in the coming session/days. However a break and a further downmove below 1.6600 might see the pair moving down and testing the Trendline Support at 1.6500. Note that the projected Max-Low for the day is 1.6507. To see the Trendline Support on the GBP-USD graph click on the following link:

GBP Chart, GBP Candle Chart, GBP Weekly Chart, GBP/USD Chart, Pound Chart, Pound Daily Graph : Graph Gallery

This was good. It almost saved me...lol

firscall:
So much for divergences and PL's!

mad isn't it!!!! nothing always works tho hey....I didn't get zup confirm so haven't entered today....today is much like end of last week still....happy waiting for now!!

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
mad isn't it!!!! nothing always works tho hey....I didn't get zup confirm so haven't entered today....today is much like end of last week still....happy waiting for now!! Gaz

I managed to get pulled in to the PA and paid for it. Could be a long day for me!!!

Reason: