Eurusd/gbpusd - page 222

firscall:
I managed to get pulled in to the PA and paid for it. Could be a long day for me!!!

swings and round abouts mate....again this pa doesn't suit my plan....its ok tho, all I want is between 200-400 pips per month which I can get in a few days when conditions look good...i'm much more chilled out now with regards to waiting for everything to agree (indys, gut etc lol)

whats your month pip target mate?

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
swings and round abouts mate....again this pa doesn't suit my plan....its ok tho, all I want is between 200-400 pips per month which I can get in a few days when conditions look good...i'm much more chilled out now with regards to waiting for everything to agree (indys, gut etc lol)

whats your month pip target mate?

Gaz

I look for between 100-250 a week.

firscall:
I look for between 100-250 a week.

mate I would love to get that!!

poss setup on EU - pa at montly pivot and there is divergence and now a bull butterfly on 1hr tf - also at days PL

Gazmeistergeneral:
mate I would love to get that!! poss setup on EU - pa at montly pivot and there is divergence and now a bull butterfly on 1hr tf - also at days PL

I'd love to write that such a target is easy but it isn't. Technique is fine, it is just the mental game that lets me down. Case in point, I took a long at 6554 earlier for PT 30 pips, IG then give me a fill at 6564 (completely threw my game) PT was hit but ended up closing the trade at BE for obvious reason. Such things can knock you off balance for 30 minutes or so which is long enough to make a few mistakes. They've corrected it but I'm still down for the day...I'll bag 100 before I finish for the day. Of that I'm sure - ish.

Just waiting. I'm almosty ready to pounce.

Gazmeistergeneral:
mate I would love to get that!! poss setup on EU - pa at montly pivot and there is divergence and now a bull butterfly on 1hr tf - also at days PL

so a day like today how we collect gu 100-150 pips ,only system long term ,not by scalping

avi1:
so a day like today how we collect gu 100-150 pips ,only system long term ,not by scalping

I'm collecting it by scalping the GU, EU and Dow.

firscall:

It's just five 20 pip trades.

Somebody....write something!

firscall:
Somebody....write something!

hello

sorry mate, trying to wrap things up at work so I can get off home....

firscall:

your pl eu gives around 70pips -+.if you collect like you say you great trader

Reason: