Eurusd/gbpusd - page 228

Sorry AVI!

Yes I expect the price to test the 6772-6850 level before tanking.

firscall:
Sorry AVI! Yes I expect the price to test the 6772-6850 level before tanking.

6772!!!! do you have a chart pls mate.

cheers

Gazmeistergeneral:
6772!!!! do you have a chart pls mate. cheers

Not really. I'm simply making sense of past levels, market profile and the theory of alternating price action.

Anyway, FX posse. I'm through for the day. I've made a tonne of pips and have no intention of giving any back.

PS. I'm not saying that it will hit those levels today and I may also be VERY wrong.

Gazmeistergeneral:
i'm out -18 think you're right notch

wait or big sl?

firscall:
Not really. I'm simply making sense of past levels, market profile and the theory of alternating price action.

Anyway, FX posse. I'm through for the day. I've made a tonne of pips and have no intention of giving any back.

PS. I'm not saying that it will hit those levels today and I may also be VERY wrong.

cool, no worries mate - speak later.

Gaz

firscall:
Not really. I'm simply making sense of past levels, market profile and the theory of alternating price action.

Anyway, FX posse. I'm through for the day. I've made a tonne of pips and have no intention of giving any back.

PS. I'm not saying that it will hit those levels today and I may also be VERY wrong.

1 tonne or 1000 kilo?whats more

Gazmeistergeneral:
cool, no worries mate - speak later. Gaz

limit sell @ 6449 on GU

avi1:
1 tonne or 1000 kilo?whats more

google lol

Gazmeistergeneral:
limit sell @ 6449 on GU

cheers collect pips ! i fill better today

Gazmeistergeneral:
limit sell @ 6449 on GU

on 12lw ma (high) short at 6475