Eurusd/gbpusd - page 219

Gazmeistergeneral:
hahaha sometimes the best trades are the ones that are the hardest to do!! 61.8 is 6622 btw

Out +5. Probably miss the PT but....sh*t!

firscall:
Out +5. Probably miss the PT but....sh*t!

LOL

Thoughts???????????

Apart from "I wish I would have held!" (my thoughts but the trust will come in time)

Gazmeistergeneral:
LOL

Week S1 and Daily S2 pretty much overlay each other in the 6541 range - if pa carries on down then this level could offer a long opportunity....

however there is big divergence now + we are through days PL which makes me think it may struggle to do that.

Gazmeistergeneral:
Week S1 and Daily S2 pretty much overlay each other in the 6541 range - if pa carries on down then this level could offer a long opportunity.... however there is big divergence now + we are through days PL which makes me think it may struggle to do that.

pa now at 261.8% ext target of 5-0 bear pattern....(6580)

Gazmeistergeneral:
Week S1 and Daily S2 pretty much overlay each other in the 6541 range - if pa carries on down then this level could offer a long opportunity.... however there is big divergence now + we are through days PL which makes me think it may struggle to do that.

I share your sentiments. It may reach MS3 though.

firscall:
I share your sentiments. It may reach MS3 though.

wheres ms3 mate?

cheers

gazmeistergeneral:
wheres ms3 mate? Cheers

firscall:

cheers mate - if we get a good long signal now then it may be worth jumping all over it!! PA well over sold now....must have a little retrace at least. anyway - as usual I will wait for system to confirm and put what I think to the back of my mind lol

cheers

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
cheers mate - if we get a good long signal now then it may be worth jumping all over it!! PA well over sold now....must have a little retrace at least. anyway - as usual I will wait for system to confirm and put what I think to the back of my mind lol

cheers

Gaz

GU - bull butterfly on 30min - want 15 and 5 to confirm too....keep your eyes peeled!!!!

Reason: