Eurusd/gbpusd - page 224

Gazmeistergeneral:
how are you feeling mate?

weak tierd

firscall:
ps. long eu.

up to 4357

avi1:
sorr non im steal weak

Well. At least have haven't lost any.

avi1:
thx gaz ,wonderfull week.good morning .my week no. 4240 ,4180 .

hit tp1 50pips(4180)

firscall:
Well. At least have haven't lost any.

and win non and eat non

avi1:
and win non and eat non

True true... You make lots of pips...you're very rich!

firscall:
True true... You make lots of pips...you're very rich!

from your mouse to god ears

avi1:
from your mouse to god ears

Will you be trading tomorrow or resting?

This may sound crazy but I think we have hit the bottom!

Okay. That is me done for the evening. I carry a loss of 20 pips into tomorrow. Let's hope for another 150 pip day!

I'll probably be on late morning as I want to focus on getting the pips. So have a good one tomorrow.