Eurusd/gbpusd - page 227

firscall:
Yes. It is at the centre of my system. It seems to allow me to use much of what I know in a concise format. Although I didn't know anything about Harmonics, I know plenty about Fibonnaci and the method is built on that so wonderful.

agreed.....nice bit of kit (as you probably used to say in the GJ's lol)...

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
if PA above 6475 then I will start thinking about getting out. Had valid 5-0 confirmed pattern @ 6471 - 361.8% ext target is 6362 on this puppy - with GBP as weak as it is we could deff see another 100pip+ drop day?

I think the sell-off is coming but like I said yesterday I'm expecting a thrust up to last weeks lower levels before sell-off kicks in with spite.

Gazmeistergeneral:
agreed.....nice bit of kit (as you probably used to say in the GJ's lol)... Gaz

Lol....Those were the days!

firscall:
Lol....Those were the days!

still speak to any of the lads?

Gazmeistergeneral:

i'm out -18

think you're right notch

Gazmeistergeneral:

Unfortunately not. Lost contact with them due to study etc.

firscall:
I think the sell-off is coming but like I said yesterday I'm expecting a thrust up to last weeks lower levels before sell-off kicks in with spite.

what was last week low

Gazmeistergeneral:
i'm out -18 think you're right notch

i'm such a wally, I took position just before big gbp news - didn't even check....thats the thing, I somethimes get to work and get too eager cause I feel like i've missed best early morning action....

must remember to check calender lol

Gazmeistergeneral:
i'm such a wally, I took position just before big gbp news - didn't even check....thats the thing, I somethimes get to work and get too eager cause I feel like i've missed best early morning action.... must remember to check calender lol

I do that sometimes. Why not add the THV news indy to you r chart?

firscall:
I do that sometimes. Why not add the THV news indy to you r chart?

might be an idea mate.

Reason: