Eurusd/gbpusd - page 215

firscall:
Good morning FX posse:

Sorry to read that you were ill. I hope you feel much better now!

Gaz: Thanks. I'll have a look at the diamond as an overlay this evening. I did some backtesting on the 1 min ZUP. Suffice to say that additional confirmation is definitely required. I was lucky last week!

1.6629-1.6797

1.4136-1.4318

This week I expect a rally upto 1.4360 before a large 300 pip sell off. You have been warned!

PS. If the sell-off occurs then I favour it to happen on Wednesday or Thursday after high impact news.

thx. small range 4218-4181

Gazmeistergeneral:
Morning gang!!!!

had a great weekend - nice BBQ yesterday....finally some nice weather!!!

How was the walk Notch? find a nice pub?

just switching on Meta now....will revert with thoughts asap....

Cheers

Gaz

Hi Gazza,

The weekend was good. The walk was refreshing and the Guinness cleared the head!

avi1:

Don't blink.

avi1:

GU looks to be a potential nice long here as there is positive divergence on both trix and mcd histo - plus the pa has gone through my S3 fib level @ 6652 - only thing that would stop me pulling trigger now is lack of ZUP confirmation on any tf.

cheers

Gaz

firscall:
Hi Gazza, The weekend was good. The walk was refreshing and the Guinness cleared the head!

Guinness as a head clearer lol thats a good one!! it normally clouds mine and makes me think I can dance....

avi1:

near monthly pivot

firscall:
Good morning FX posse:

Sorry to read that you were ill. I hope you feel much better now!

Gaz: Thanks. I'll have a look at the diamond as an overlay this evening. I did some backtesting on the 1 min ZUP. Suffice to say that additional confirmation is definitely required. I was lucky last week!

1.6629-1.6797

1.4136-1.4318

This week I expect a rally upto 1.4360 before a large 300 pip sell off. You have been warned!

PS. If the sell-off occurs then I favour it to happen on Wednesday or Thursday after high impact news.

re what you said about 1m zup needing additional confirmation - I think it should always do pretty well on vol news days (nfp etc) due to the extreame volitility,,,,thinking that higher tf zup signals may be more reliable on more 'trendy' days....

what do you think

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
re what you said about 1m zup needing additional confirmation - I think it should always do pretty well on vol news days (nfp etc) due to the extreame volitility,,,,thinking that higher tf zup signals may be more reliable on more 'trendy' days....

what do you think

Gaz

1 min ZUP didn't do very well after NFP except that you could have taken the failed pattern as a continuation signal which is a valid strategy according to the book "harmonic trader".

firscall:
1 min ZUP didn't do very well after NFP except that you could have taken the failed pattern as a continuation signal which is a valid strategy according to the book "harmonic trader".

in my limited experience with this indy now I have found that when you get a failed pattern (15min tf upwards) PA does tend to continue in that direction. (to at least the next pivot point)

Gazmeistergeneral:
GU looks to be a potential nice long here as there is positive divergence on both trix and mcd histo - plus the pa has gone through my S3 fib level @ 6652 - only thing that would stop me pulling trigger now is lack of ZUP confirmation on any tf.

cheers

Gaz

if its move up 6618 6631 6644

Reason: