Eurusd/gbpusd - page 216

Gazmeistergeneral:
in my limited experience with this indy now I have found that when you get a failed pattern (15min tf upwards) PA does tend to continue in that direction. (to at least the next pivot point)

Good to know. I don't have the balls to employ the technique yet.

firscall:
Good to know. I don't have the balls to employ the technique yet.

fair enough mate - gave you some NICE pips last week at least

Gazmeistergeneral:
fair enough mate - gave you some NICE pips last week at least

Don't I know it! lol I need to get a feel for the method.

No luck finding info on the yellow and red lines.

firscall:
Don't I know it! lol No luck find info on the yellow and red lines.

nah I didn't find anything about those yellow/red lines either....they seem to be useless anyhow!! lol

Gazmeistergeneral:
nah I didn't find anything about those yellow/red lines either....they seem to be useless anyhow!! lol

Well the red line looks as though it could be quite effective as a PT and the lower yellow line looks quite effective as a SL but I review that after I find the info on them.

firscall:
Well the red line looks as though it could be quite effective as a PT and the lower yellow line looks quite effective as a SL but I review that after I find the info on them.

But then again so could the Pitchforks.

gas

avi1:
if its move up 6618 6631 6644

did you move in

avi1:
did you move in

no, I didn't. no ZUP confirmation. daily pivot @ 6611 would have been great place to get in....i'm keeping watch! !

Gazmeistergeneral:
no, I didn't. no ZUP confirmation. daily pivot @ 6611 would have been great place to get in....i'm keeping watch! !

I managed to get in there for a 15 pip scalp. Not posting trades today.

any NEWS announcement later today -- why all the currencies is not moving, except AUSSIE

Reason: