Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2166

Support is at 1.13 - that is the level to watch carefully

Files:

Short euro, long sterling.

The doji candlestick on the four-hour time-frame I mentioned last Friday had the expected result and EUR/USD fell to 1.1330. That said, the pair is once again testing the resistance at 1.1400 and I still think that if it breaks above that level it will eventually reach 1.1500.

eurofreek:
Directionless trading continues

​I would agree, while the dollar remain its negative tone, the pair found limited range near 1.1400 level short term directionless.

csc2009:

​I would agree, while the dollar remain its negative tone, the pair found limited range near 1.1400 level short term directionless.

Yep. This is so directionless. Waiting for anther jump based on some decision not on some fundamental

The pair is still consolidating between 1.1400 and 1.1330, consolidation will likely contunue until they announce the FOMC meeting minutes tomorrow.

Back to daily open. This is becoming a rule. No volume at all

eurofreek:
Back to daily open. This is becoming a rule. No volume at all

All as usual. Nothing is changing. The market s finally 100% controlled

victoriajensen:
The pair is still consolidating between 1.1400 and 1.1330, consolidation will likely contunue until they announce the FOMC meeting minutes tomorrow.

I agree, the pair is still directionless for now.

The EURUSD may try to go and visit the 1.1300 level or even the 1.1200 level if the EU fundamentals don’t get better.

Reason: