Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2236

Holiday variable spreads are outrageous

Still on holiday maybe movement also not differ much with yesterday

gbpusd still on flat condition and hard for swing trader and intraday trader

EUR/USD bounced off the resistance at 1.0470 and it's still moving to the downside. If it breaks out below 1.0390 next target will likely be the previous low at 1.0350.

whisperer:
I wonder if someone will use the holliday dead market tomorrow for some juicy manipulation :)
They did it :)

whisperer:
They did it :)

After end of year trading, profit taking, I hope we are back to normal. This week the pair probably would still be trading flat before nonfarm payrolls on Friday. After sharp spike Eur/Usd found its near resistance level around 1.0650 zone.  

Year 2017 is all about Brexit and will very likely keep Pound still under pressure, upside strength seems limited at 1.2390/80 zone.

Is year 2017 really going to be better than year 2016? I wonder. Just remember Trump is actually going to become president from 20th January this year. 

EUR/USD is moving to the downside after forming an impressive shooting star candlestick on the daily time-frame. Next target is likely the support at 1.0400 and if it breaks out below that level it will probably test the previous low at 1.0352.

Yesterday eurusd on bearish candle, but wether today will continue bearish or this level already on support area and possible to rebound, and we have two scenario

EUR/USD is very bearish and the pair is testing once again the support at 1.0370. If it breaks out below that level the move to the downside will likely continue.
Reason: