Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2162

eurofreek:
Not this Asian session. We can take a rest till London open

It is till being tested. Being Friday I would not trade today

searchingFX:
It is till being tested. Being Friday I would not trade today

Holiday today. No trading. Waiting for next week start

I hope nobody opened an order today. This is pain trading day not trading day

There's almost no liquidity in the market due to the holidays, the pair has been testing 1.1160 all day. I think it will likely bounce off that level after the holidays.

victoriajensen:
There's almost no liquidity in the market due to the holidays, the pair has been testing 1.1160 all day. I think it will likely bounce off that level after the holidays.

That was just a dead cat bouncing. My half lot order was causing more disturbance in the market than anything else

whisperer:
I hope nobody opened an order today. This is pain trading day not trading day

​I agree, the pair is in tight range around 1.116 level at the end of the day due to holidays in Europe, but the bearish trend seems remain intact.

csc2009:

​I agree, the pair is in tight range around 1.116 level at the end of the day due to holidays in Europe, but the bearish trend seems remain intact.

Yep, it seems that despite all the talk from market makers, the talk is there only to hide their intentions - there will be no parity

eurofreek:
Holiday today. No trading. Waiting for next week start

Wise decision

searchingFX:
Wise decision

I hope so. Otherwise I would eat my nails

eurofreek:
I hope so. Otherwise I would eat my nails

Then continue no trading for one more day - as dead as this can not let us trade at all