Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2161

EURUSD is testing the long term support - a lot of the price change depends on the next few days. What seems to be obvious is that bulls are in control, but careful trading recommended

Files:

searchingFX:
EURUSD is testing the long term support - a lot of the price change depends on the next few days. What seems to be obvious is that bulls are in control, but careful trading recommended

Breaking the support?

EUR/USD is likely falling towards 1.1140. A breakout below that level will probably lead to a further move to the downside towards 1.1080.

eurofreek:
Breaking the support?

Not really. It is the usual support testing. Nothing conclusive yet - nether a break nor a support confirmation

The pair continue its short-term bearish trends, psychological resistance level is at 1.1200, on the downside break below 1.1150 zone would probably extend its decline.

searchingFX:
Not really. It is the usual support testing. Nothing conclusive yet - nether a break nor a support confirmation

Yeah, I see. And it stopped to decline now

EUR/USD is currently testing the support at 1.1160. A possible breakout below that level could lead to a further drop below 1.1100, but I think we'll have to wait until next week for any major changes.

Seems like the support is holding. Tomorrow we shall see. If it goes up, support is in place

I believe that we shall see a retrace now. Back to levels above 1.12

whisperer:
I believe that we shall see a retrace now. Back to levels above 1.12

Not this Asian session. We can take a rest till London open

Reason: