Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2167

FOMC trading day. Level 1.13 is still the support. If it holds today the bullish trend will remain intact

Files:

whisperer:
All as usual. Nothing is changing. The market s finally 100% controlled

And now they are back to daily open again. Waiting for the FOMC whipsaw and then, after that, hopefully tomorrow it will be possible to trade

EUR/USD broke above 1.1400 but is currently testing the resistance at 1.1420 - 1.1430 and I think it will break above it once the FOMC meeting minutes get announced later today. I haven't opened new longs, however, not before the fundamentals.

This FOMC was a display why news trading does not work any more. No pending order would bring you any profit at this kind of news

eurofreek:
This FOMC was a display why news trading does not work any more. No pending order would bring you any profit at this kind of news

That is why the whipsaws : to prevent us from trading news

EUR/USD is still testing the resistance at 1.1400 and oscillating between that level and 1.1350 despite the fundamentals yesterday. Hopefully today's speeches by Janet Yellen and Mario Draghi will provoke more volatility in the pair.

Draghi doing his number - waiting that Euro gets slammed on a new attempt to go higher

Eur/Usd finally settle around 1.1370 level, back to the range between 1.1330 to 1.1460, short term consolidation movement is likely to continue for now.

csc2009:
Eur/Usd finally settle around 1.1370 level, back to the range between 1.1330 to 1.1460, short term consolidation movement is likely to continue for now.

I would agree with that if it was not for some bears constantly slamming the Euro down in the last couple of days

Range this week : 130 pips. Change this week : 0. Ranging 101