Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2159

EURwhich was expected to reach at parity with USD is making new highs in 2016. All thanks to the weakness in US dollar after FOMC minutes, Euro took to its advantage and rallied to 1.12 levels. But what now, the buck has breached its 1.13 levels. So are the bulls targeting new level of 1.15 (August 2015 levels).

Files:
2016.png  47 kb

The fundamentals pushed the pair above the resistance at 1.1200, but EUR/USD is yet to break above the previous high at 1.1380. Should that happen I think we can expect a further climb towards the next resistance at 1.1500, perhaps even 1.1550.

It is dead again. Let see if there will be a correction or trend continuation

The current level on the EURUSD, just above the 1.1300 level could act as a resistance zone from where the price may bounce to the downside. Lets see how it keeps going.

Possible top reached. A break above the current levels could finally signal a trend change. Support is currently far from the current price (at levels 1.150) and is not likely to be tested soon

Files:
eurusddaily.png  124 kb

Short & Short

arigoldman:
Short & Short

Too early to short. It is only Friday trading - not a sign of change

Hey everybody,

any predictions for GBPUSD? I blew it on this trade...holding it with 380 pips down, hoping for a little pullback atleast...

cheers

ElChapo:
Hey everybody,

any predictions for GBPUSD? I blew it on this trade...holding it with 380 pips down, hoping for a little pullback atleast...

cheers

I would not hope too much. It is manipulated as hell and it will not go down

If EUR/USD breaks below 1.1270 it will likely retrace back to 1.1200 next week, but after that there will probably be a new move the to the upside.

Reason: