Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2169

Long term support is holding as expected. There are no surprises. Bullish trend continues

Strong bearish slope ahead of FED speech, very likely just a correction movement. On the upside the gain seems limited to 1.1460/70 zone.

EUR/USD is pretty bearish at the moment, even though the pair bounced off the support at 1.1350. It will likely test that support again and if it breaks below that level it will probably continue falling towards 1.1300.

The EUR/USD is not taking a clear trend until the fundamentals line up in one direction or the other. For now, more consolidation may be expected.

First real test of long term support in last 2 weeks. Now we shall see if we are in ranging or the trend remains

Files:

The pair broke below 1.1300 and is currently testing 1.1280. If it breaks below that level it will likely reach the support at 1.1140 again, which coincides with (MA)89 on the daily time-frame.

victoriajensen:
The pair broke below 1.1300 and is currently testing 1.1280. If it breaks below that level it will likely reach the support at 1.1140 again, which coincides with (MA)89 on the daily time-frame.

I would like tro know what caused the sell of of Euro now

The 1.1200 level could act as its next support for the EURUSD, to the upside, the 1.1400 zone could be resistance again.

I would expect the current bearish correction could extend if the pair break below the immediate support zone at 1.1270/60.

csc2009:
I would expect the current bearish correction could extend if the pair break below the immediate support zone at 1.1270/60.

It is becoming a support zone now. Next few days will show what is next

Reason: