Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2157

searchingFX:
GBP is pure gambling now. To political

All that will end in an epic break down i=of a dollar. For a long time US did not want to have strong $. Now they can slam it

eurofreek:
All that will end in an epic break down i=of a dollar. For a long time US did not want to have strong $. Now they can slam it

I am not sure what will happen, but this week the FED will rub the show

EURUSD looks like a dead cat bouncing. Again whipsaw?

I think that EUR/USD asset will go up.

Files:
4f109b3dfbcd.png  130 kb

Eur/Usd found the immediate support level back to 1.1100 neighbourhood, the pair probably continue stay in the range between 1.105 to 1.1200.

csc2009:
Eur/Usd found the immediate support level back to 1.1100 neighbourhood, the pair probably continue stay in the range between 1.105 to 1.1200.

It will likely break below the support at 1.1100, considering the hanging man candlestick on the daily time frame below the resistance at 1.1200.

Support at 1.10 still holds. It will be used for the FOMC whipsaw. All the usual

Possible short entry on the EURUSD below the 1.1000 and above the 1.1200 there could be an opportunity for a long.

All the signs of new whipsaw prepared : terribly low volume, and equally low range. Positions collecting before they clean our orders up

eurofreek:
All the signs of new whipsaw prepared : terribly low volume, and equally low range. Positions collecting before they clean our orders up

Indeed, the pair has been consolidating all day. I think the consolidation will continue until the FOMC statement on Wednesday, even if it breaks below 1.1100.

Reason: