Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2154

csc2009:
The gain seems limited near 1.1050 handle, the pair very likely stay in the range before the ECB on Thursday.

If it breaks above 1.1050 it will probably continue rising towards 1.1200 but range will likely continue for now.

It is glued to level 1.10 - ECB to decide all in two days. Till then, low volatility, no significant price change

Good resistance on the 200 day EMA, half way between the 1.1000 and the 1.1100, but the price is really at the 1.1000 from where it may continue lower.

1.100 level not just giving up yet.

Position dumping ahead of ECB. All the usual stuff. EURUSD still in the no mans land

Files:

searchingFX:
Position dumping ahead of ECB. All the usual stuff. EURUSD still in the no mans land

The pair is showing limited movement ahead of the ECB, I guess we are expecting volatility on Thursday.

csc2009:
The pair is showing limited movement ahead of the ECB, I guess we are expecting volatility on Thursday.

It's currently testing the support at 1.0950 and it will probably bounce off that level, but I doubt there will be much movement before the fundamentals tomorrow.

victoriajensen:
It's currently testing the support at 1.0950 and it will probably bounce off that level, but I doubt there will be much movement before the fundamentals tomorrow.

Back to open levels and level 1.10. It will wait ECB rate decision here

csc2009:

I believe that we are going to have one more whipsaw - something similar to the last NFP

Last minute orders closing. Profit taking at its best

Reason: