Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1945

The EURUSD remains weak, but with a good support at the 1.0900 level.

No deal on Greece I assume Now let see what rumor will be "leaked" first today as an attempt to move the market

It is starting - but it looks like the market is going to be disappointed this time

The long term bearish channel support is holding. Although we are probably in a heavily sideways (ranging) market, expect some attempts to push Euro up (estimation of most of traders is that Greece will fold in the end - that could mean a massive up change)

Files:
eurusd_7.gif  61 kb

It will go up for some time. And then back again - the usual summer lull

eurofreek:
It will go up for some time. And then back again - the usual summer lull

If Greeks accept the terms and FED does not hike rates very soon, then I would not bet that Euro will go back. FED is playing the "we are observing" game for too long

nbtrading:
If Greeks accept the terms and FED does not hike rates very soon, then I would not bet that Euro will go back. FED is playing the "we are observing" game for too long

Apparently, they (Greece and creditors) are closer to the deal. Expect a huge up bounce if it is so

searchingFX:
Apparently, they (Greece and creditors) are closer to the deal. Expect a huge up bounce if it is so

Bounce it is, targeting 1.105.

searchingFX:
Be very careful : tonight is one of the crucial moments about Greece. In a case they get a deal done, do not be surprised to see Euro at 1.11 to 1.12. Anybody having opened positions on EURUSD is advised to close them - it can remind what happened with SNB decision

So far so good, Except that I expected it to happen during the night. Oh well, a couple of hour later we have it

EUR/USD broke above the resistance at 1.1007 and climed over 150 pips today. The pair is likely headed for target 1.1440 to test the resistance at that level.

Reason: