Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1942

Only no deal on Greece is keeping USD from falling. But the range is still to tight - I would not exclude later break

nbtrading:
Only no deal on Greece is keeping USD from falling. But the range is still to tight - I would not exclude later break

Today they chose to do a false breakout routine

Sure sign that volume and liquidity is lacking - expect the same next week - a lot of false breakouts

current ADR 114-129 so pips there if you know how to get them and part of your trading style

This friday was a neutral day for the EUR/USD followed the over sale of the last two week. But i do not know if the bullish trend will continue next week?

Abdul2012:
This friday was a neutral day for the EUR/USD followed the over sale of the last two week. But i do not know if the bullish trend will continue next week?

It will - but never expect that the trend goes linearly, Hence the MM : you use MM to prevent the hick-ups damage your account

nbtrading:
It will - but never expect that the trend goes linearly, Hence the MM : you use MM to prevent the hick-ups damage your account

Just keep in mind that Greece will make a deal - the first reaction will be a big bounce up. Only later it will go back down

searchingFX:
Just keep in mind that Greece will make a deal - the first reaction will be a big bounce up. Only later it will go back down

The Greek story can cause even worse stuff than the SNB stuff

I wonder if brokers made sure that all the costs are payed by us (traders) this time

Abdul2012:

EUR/USD broke above the resistance at 1.0980. It's very likely that next week the pair will continue climbing at least until it reaches 1.1100.

June the 5th is crucial date (that is the deadline for Greek IMF debt payment)

If they do not pay, that will mean a default. A default of one of the EU members can cause immense damage

eurofreek:
June the 5th is crucial date (that is the deadline for Greek IMF debt payment) If they do not pay, that will mean a default. A default of one of the EU members can cause immense damage

Yes, but count on pricing in of the change

If they think that Greece will agree to terms, Euro will rise (and for now they do not think that the negotiations will fail - the change would be much bigger in that case)

Reason: