EURUSD - page 8

Range bound between 1.0850 and 1.0950...

arigoldman:
Range bound between 1.0850 and 1.0950...

I agree - it is strictly range bound for quite some time

searchingFX:
I agree - it is strictly range bound for quite some time

ECB QE is failing.I am expecting a steep fall soon

EURUSD is in strict 1.08 to 1.09 range. Let see what will FOMC do, but I don't think that there will be a change

eurofreek:
EURUSD is in strict 1.08 to 1.09 range. Let see what will FOMC do, but I don't think that there will be a change

FOMC did not do anything, and that is used for more stop loss hunting

whisperer:
FOMC did not do anything, and that is used for more stop loss hunting

That seems to be done by the JPY carry trades

eurofreek:
That seems to be done by the JPY carry trades

They pushed it up - finally

Now back to ranging

on my own:

They pushed it up - finally

Now back to ranging

All depends on when will FED admit that they are not going to hike rates soon

Man was that move a surprise!

Today it was all about quite profit taking. More to com next week