Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1944

eurofreek:
Now 1.090 is a strong support I doubt that US data will change that

It is all about Greece deal rumors. All the rest is minor

nbtrading:
It is all about Greece deal rumors. All the rest is minor

It is all about hfts. Change to 1 minute chart - the signature is there all over the chart today. Old article how they do it, but they are in forex now too : http://www.zerohedge.com/article/are-hft-algos-taking-aim-dominating-and-manipulating-wonderful-world-etfs-next

searchingFX:
It is all about hfts. Change to 1 minute chart - the signature is there all over the chart today. Old article how they do it, but they are in forex now too : Are HFT Algos Taking Aim At Dominating And Manipulating The Wonderful World Of ETFs Next? | Zero Hedge

Very useful article, thanks.

ECB leaked the data to "friendly hedge funds" 10 hours in advance.

So much about trading

nbtrading:
ECB leaked the data to "friendly hedge funds" 10 hours in advance. So much about trading

Why am I not surprised ... they did it the previous time too, only it was 4 hours then. Next will be a week ahead?

EUR/USD could not break above the resistance at 1.1007 and moved to the downside again, only to bounce off the support at 1.0880. I think the pair will start climbing towards the resistance at 1.1007 to test it again.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD could not break above the resistance at 1.1007 and moved to the downside again, only to bounce off the support at 1.0880. I think the pair will start climbing towards the resistance at 1.1007 to test it again.

Be very careful : tonight is one of the crucial moments about Greece. In a case they get a deal done, do not be surprised to see Euro at 1.11 to 1.12. Anybody having opened positions on EURUSD is advised to close them - it can remind what happened with SNB decision

It seem to me that today was the ؤalm before the storm cause these are many events that may drive more volatility this week. Which ones are we going to focus on as the EUR/USD dropped near to the lowest of May.

Quote from Valeria Bednarik, chief analyst at FXStree: ''There were also some rumors on a Greek deal to be announced later on today, that triggering an EUR/USD rally up to 1.0945 after the pair fell as low as 1.0890 mid European morning.'' But the rumors are still to be confirmed.

csc2009:
Quote from Valeria Bednarik, chief analyst at FXStree: ''There were also some rumors on a Greek deal to be announced later on today, that triggering an EUR/USD rally up to 1.0945 after the pair fell as low as 1.0890 mid European morning.'' But the rumors are still to be confirmed.

They are planting rumors as a measure of "controlled market change". They are scared to hell that another SNB will happen - if it happens with Euro they will not be able to gather suckers to trade forex any more - and they are gathering hefty taxes (from brokers) for what is gambling for majority of traders