Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1949

The EUR/USD bearish in the european session today after the news about the Greece failed to pay their debt, the price fell to 1.1050 and rebound to 1.1115 currently under the support level.

The news from Greece and the US Non-farm Payrolls had a considerable effect on EUR/USD today. The question is whether the pair will continue climbing next week or is this a turning point.

victoriajensen:
The news from Greece and the US Non-farm Payrolls had a considerable effect on EUR/USD today. The question is whether the pair will continue climbing next week or is this a turning point.

It will continue UP

Level 1.100 did not break

nbtrading:
It will continue UP Level 1.100 did not break

They will pull our string with perpetual Grexit story while in the mean time they are going to put their hand deeply in our pockets. It is obvious that for quite some time dip buying is shaping the market. Forget parity - all they want us to believe that Euro is in a worse condition than USD. Yeah ... How many trillions is the current US deficit ?

nbtrading:
It will continue UP Level 1.100 did not break

Will have to correct myself : Juncker and Tsipras being on a lobe weekend can not help to level 1.100 (unless they turn on all the HFTs on to save the Euro)

nbtrading:
Will have to correct myself : Juncker and Tsipras being on a lobe weekend can not help to level 1.100 (unless they turn on all the HFTs on to save the Euro)

Ah, that is just a small love quarrel

eurofreek:
Ah, that is just a small love quarrel

Maybe they get "lucky" and leave us alone at last

nbtrading:
Maybe they get "lucky" and leave us alone at last

They are "getting lucky" as we speak

nbtrading:
After hearing about Brexit news, I am not so sure any more No way that both exit undamaged

I am curious what will happen on market open : if the gap is not there tonight, than this market is heavily rigged

Reason: