Now Obama probably told to Merkel that the coffee is good. I hate rumor times

Here is why :

White House denies Obama said strong dollar a problem

White House denies Obama said strong dollar a problem By Reuters

What else can we expect from politicians

eurofreek:
What else can we expect from politicians

Lies and lies and lies, I guess.

So much about Euro par - Obama came to G7 meeting to tell the rest of the puppets that the bosses have ordered him to make $ weaker. Huge bubble in the making - buy gold people

csc2009:
Lies and lies and lies, I guess.

They can not help themselves : those "poor" guys don't know the meaning of truth - they are crippled in their heads

nbtrading:
Helped with rumors and similar stuff :

At least now we know what "fundamental data" is FED using to determine when to hike rates. BS FED

nbtrading:
So much about Euro par - Obama came to G7 meeting to tell the rest of the puppets that the bosses have ordered him to make $ weaker. Huge bubble in the making - buy gold people

He is a clown that is always doing what he is ordered. Period

The US Non-Farm Payrolls had a considerable effect on EUR/USD on Friday, causing the pair to drop over 150 pips, but today it began climbing again. The pair will likely test the resistance at 1.1440 and should it manage to break above that level it will probably head for target 1.1550 - 1560.

What a green Monday for the EUR/USD, the economic calender for this week has many high violent news , but let us see it if the pair will continue the climbing over the 1.1300 resistance tomorrow or reverse.