Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2126

eurofreek:
Level 1.0800 too strong for now

We are still in the ranging phase. Np change

eurofreek:
More like 1.08 to 109 channeling - but all is opened : one more rumor and it can go in any direction

You're right, it failed to break below 1.0800 and range continues.It will probably climb towards 1.0900 again.

victoriajensen:
You're right, it failed to break below 1.0800 and range continues.It will probably climb towards 1.0900 again.

It is on its way up right now

Attention on a possible breakout on the EURUSD, either above the 1.0900 or below the 1.0800. Momentum may accelerate in the direction of the breakout.

fxstrategist:
Attention on a possible breakout on the EURUSD, either above the 1.0900 or below the 1.0800. Momentum may accelerate in the direction of the breakout.

Looks like the liquidity is too low for any significant momentum. It broke above 1.09 and nothing happened after that

The pair has found the immediate support zone around 1.0850, on the upside the resistance level could be found at 1.0940/50 zone, break higher would lead to my next target 1.100.

I wonder how much longer range will continue. The pair bounced off the resistance at 1.0945 and is headed for the support at 1.0850 again.

victoriajensen:
I wonder how much longer range will continue. The pair bounced off the resistance at 1.0945 and is headed for the support at 1.0850 again.

It is still in that range

No outlook for breaking it

searchingFX:

It is still in that range

No outlook for breaking it

This is becoming ridiculous - obviously something is being set up

eurofreek:
This is becoming ridiculous - obviously something is being set up

It is always like that - liquidity must be drawn in

Reason: