Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1940

EUR/USD tried to break below the support level at 1.0800 today unsuccessfully but we still have the Gross Domestic Product Annualized in the United States of America this friday.

US data will be rigged this time - they can not afford too much bad news (FED would be blamed this time)

EUR/USD did almost reach 1.0800 before it bounced off the support at 1.0820. It's currently testing the resistance at 1.0900 and if it breaks above that level it might reach 1.0930.

EURUSD is still on the previous resistance levels (March and April). Rumors were just used for stop loss hunting. Usual HFT scamming

As Greece works draft deal triggered Eur/Usd a strong comeback up above 1.0900 level, next resistance can be found at 1.0930, on the downside we have psychological level of 1.0800.

Long term support is holding. Driven by rumors, hard to say the direction. Closest guess : another push up. Trade carefully - do not miss stop losses

Files:
eurusd_4.gif  61 kb

Rumor trading - the worst kind. I am out

EURGBP

I'm waiting for some movement korekcios

sell

What is your opinion?

tiborf71:
EURGBP

sell

What is your opinion?

Don't sell yet

Wait till they solve Greece

tiborf71:
EURGBP

sell

What is your opinion?

Too soon

Market will over react at any rumor about Greece. If it goes the way the Greek government is trying to do, those are going to be misinformation. The end will be opposite of what it really means

Reason: