Eurusd/gbpusd - page 191

Gazmeistergeneral:
what tf mate? i've got bullish patterns for eu and gu on 15min and 1hr tf's....

On the 1 min. I'm just looking at scalping setups at the moment.

avi1:
how can you know?

I can't know for certain. I just look for clues.

firscall:

ahh, gotcha....

that 1min sure is tempting but scares me to death!! lol need to grow a pair

Gazmeistergeneral:
ahh, gotcha.... that 1min sure is tempting but scares me to death!! lol need to grow a pair

If this ZUP on the 1m can help me capture 65 average daily pips then I'll be happy. It has already generated in excess of 65 pips, probably more yesterday but it seems that the slightest hesitation could be costly.

That would have been another 20 pips.

谢谢你们!

Stuff (EU)

We have spent the past 72 hours trapped within a 1.4355-1.4448 range ; but now we move to the business end of the week with the ecb and NFP coming up . Trichet is likely to be pretty content with the combination of no inflation threat , better growth outlook and the success of the unlimited 1 year repo . Overall there is less build up to this ecb meeting . I am hoping Trichet will acknowledge the better growth outlook and not strike a too dovish tone . I still favour playing from the long side and think that we have held pretty well since Mondays break of the old 1.4339 yearly high . I plan to go into the ecb meeting with a long position and add should Trichet make favourable noises . Thus far 1.4450 has offered good resistance but I think with favourable comments/data we can take it out . Ideally support at 1.4340 will hold , though only a move back under 1.4300 would suggest the upside break has failed and consign us back to the range . The medium term merits of being long at these higher levels may be questionable but for now I still think we can edge higher .Next major resistance is seen at 1.4650 and 1.4720

redwaveman:
谢谢你们!

Wow...your first post,.

redwaveman:
谢谢你们!

welcome redwaveman, what does your post mean?

cheers

firscall:

so 6843 buy?

Reason: