Eurusd/gbpusd - page 196

Gazmeistergeneral:
still around mate

Have you taken a loss? You've gone all quiet.

Bye bye EU 35 pips that should have been on my platter! The initial EU trade I entered with my normal risk then I realised that my SL was 8 pips above where it should have been. So I widened my SL = widen my risk. I couldn't tolerate it so I had to close and either adjust position size (which I was calculating as the EU price fell to 4337) then it has been up up and away.

Anyway, 5 pips is better than Camel spit.

1 min ZUP appears to ROCK!

If I can follow all the signals then

Anyone at home?

See y'all later.

firscall:
Have you taken a loss? You've gone all quiet.

nah, at work mate....really busy today

firscall:
Bye bye EU 35 pips that should have been on my platter! The initial EU trade I entered with my normal risk then I realised that my SL was 8 pips above where it should have been. So I widened my SL = widen my risk. I couldn't tolerate it so I had to close and either adjust position size (which I was calculating as the EU price fell to 4337) then it has been up up and away.

Anyway, 5 pips is better than Camel spit.

1 min ZUP appears to ROCK!

If I can follow all the signals then

how many pips you got on 1min today?

btw haven't traded at all today - I post all my trades as I do them. just don't like the pa this week (as I said earlier.)....you doing NY session?

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
how many pips you got on 1min today?

btw haven't traded at all today - I post all my trades as I do them. just don't like the pa this week (as I said earlier.)....you doing NY session?

Gaz

You'll just have to put up with my cheeky comments. I haven't been totting up the pips yet but it's around the 90 mark including the 35 pips from early this morning.

firscall:
You'll just have to put up with my cheeky comments. I haven't been totting up the pips yet but it's around the 90 mark including the 35 pips from early this morning.

ALL FROM 1MIN!!!! NICE ONE SON!! well you deff have the gloating rights today!

firscall:

But in all honesty the 1 min Zup has offered far more than what I bagged. Once I trust it I'll just allow the price to go to my SL or PT without intervention.

firscall:
Anyone at home? See y'all later.

how much collect

Gazmeistergeneral:
ALL FROM 1MIN!!!! NICE ONE SON!! well you deff have the gloating rights today!

I'm exaggerating I made 82 pips. All these 3,5,10 & 20 pip trades soon add up. Dude, I'm not gloating at all. If I can do this 4 days a week consistently then I may allow myself a blantant gloat until that day it is just take each day as it comes.

Reason: