Eurusd/gbpusd - page 92

firscall:
Avi, I have to work at my ability to stop trading when I'm in profit. I could quite easily continue to trade then lose all my profit.

Gaz, now for the moment of truth regarding the level 4224. I think it will tank from here.

Anyway, I must go and try very very hard to forget about FX trading until tomorrow.

agree, wish you awonderfull day

Remember

egkid:
Expecting 1.43 - 1.4340 THEN Suppose to reverse if not then will go on to mention EW5

Guys remember 1h and the clue will come WITH Fed Chairman Bernanke Testifies

firscall:
Avi, I have to work at my ability to stop trading when I'm in profit. I could quite easily continue to trade then lose all my profit.

Gaz, now for the moment of truth regarding the level 4224. I think it will tank from here.

Anyway, I must go and try very very hard to forget about FX trading until tomorrow.

we got the moment of truth mi old welk!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
we got the moment of proof mi old welk!!

NICE!!!! I hope you bagged every pip.

firscall:
NICE!!!! I hope you bagged every pip.

nah, just +10 mate....cause I broke lunch time rule I just wanted to nick a few pips....

Gazmeistergeneral:
nah, just +10 mate....cause I broke lunch time rule I just wanted to nick a few pips....

Well that's 10 more than me. Well done!

firscall:

CNBC repoting stock futures higher....

firscall:

oi Mr, cheers for the well done but what you doing here? (meant in a nice way btw)....don't want to see you trading ok!!!! keep them pips. go for a run mate. we'll all be here tomorrow.

your mate. Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
oi Mr, cheers for the well done but what you doing here? (meant in a nice way btw)....don't want to see you trading ok!!!! keep them pips. go for a run mate. we'll all be here tomorrow. your mate. Gaz

Just wanted to say congrat's on the great call. I'm off! Until tomorrow my trading posse!

firscall:
Just wanted to say congrat's on the great call. I'm off! Until tomorrow my trading posse!

nice one mate!!!! I think we'll grow as a group and improve all the time!! looking forward to the rest of the week!!

IAMRICH - where you at?

Gaz