Eurusd/gbpusd - page 198

firscall:
Okay. Bullish on EU. Gonce long SL at 4339 perhaps 2 pips above the ideal level.

I see it - good choice of SL - just below grey box - b target is 4349 then 4358 for c

Gazmeistergeneral:
fair enough mate, was just wondering how best to trade such a tf....ie when to call it a day with an open trade taken using ZUP....

are you finding the latest version better then the other one?

Gaz

I DON'T see any difference between the 2 of them except the V82 draws a few lines that I don't fully understand.

One the 1 min from what I can see the patterns work more often that not by a wide margin. It's very early days (just like the Option thingy) but if I become confident in it I'll just allow the move to play out.

Gazmeistergeneral:
cool.....target wise do you aim for B and C of the pattern? or do you aim for nearby pivots etc?

cheers

Gaz

0.618 retracement.

Gazmeistergeneral:
I see it - good choice of SL - just below grey box - b target is 4349 then 4358 for c

Do you have an indy that will display the targets?

firscall:
Do you have an indy that will display the targets?

nah, I read up a little on the patterns....the middle of the pattern is B and the top of the prev high part of the pattern is C.

Gazmeistergeneral:
nah, I read up a little on the patterns....the middle of the pattern is B and the top of the prev high part of the pattern is C.

Moved SL to xx37

Trading long is crazy!

firscall:
Trading long is crazy!

-2 on the EU.

+8 on the GU.

firscall:
Trading long is crazy!

will see today 4320 4307

firscall:
-2 on the EU. +8 on the GU.

realy a good trader ,where you see target on zup 1-m