Eurusd/gbpusd - page 197

avi1:
how much collect

82 pips and still looking for more.

firscall:
I'm exaggerating I made 82 pips. All these 3,5,10 & 20 pip trades soon add up.

never give up 82*20=1640 p month cheers for you

Another Bullish one on the EU one have made 7 pips in about 15 seconds. I didn't take it as I need at least 5 seconds to think and the price had already moved to my PT. But Now have fresh signal which I have taken. long.

firscall:
Another Bullish one on the EU one have made 7 pips in about 15 seconds. I didn't take it as I need at least 5 seconds to think and the price had already moved to my PT. But Now have fresh signal which I have taken. long.

Not looking good.

firscall:
Not looking good.

Out for 2 pips. No way I could hold that any longer not with the GU still doing the nose dive thing.

firscall:
Out for 2 pips. No way I could hold that any longer not with the GU still doing the nose dive thing.

how are you placing your stops mate?

Gaz

firscall:
What do you mean? I generally enter with a 10 pip SL. I have been guilty (as I mentioned earlier) of widening the SL due to the speed at which I have to execute the trade. But beyond a 10 pip SL then I'm trading well outside the comfort zone and paying too much for the trade.

fair enough mate, was just wondering how best to trade such a tf....ie when to call it a day with an open trade taken using ZUP....

are you finding the latest version better then the other one?

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
how are you placing your stops mate? Gaz

What do you mean?

I generally enter with a 10 pip SL. I have been guilty (as I mentioned earlier) of widening the SL due to the speed at which I have to execute the trade. But beyond a 10 pip SL then I'm trading well outside the comfort zone and paying too much for the trade (because the potential payoff is anything between 5-20 pips).

I also have the THV ATR on the 1 min just to make sure that the 10 pip SL is realistic.

Okay. Bullish on EU. Gonce long SL at 4339 perhaps 2 pips above the ideal level.

firscall:
I do see any difference between the 2 of them except the V82 draws a few lines that I don't fully understand. One the 1 min from what I can see the patterns work more often that not by a wide margin. It's very early days (just like the Option thingy) but if I become confident in it I'll just allow the move to play out.

cool.....target wise do you aim for B and C of the pattern? or do you aim for nearby pivots etc?

cheers

Gaz

Reason: